POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you people really just finding out about Correct the Record?

That hasn't been a secret at all.
Lol nah. I knew Obama did it and Hillary was doing it.

Kind of sad that the left feels like they have to pay people to promote them.

Hillary voters are the type of people who are the ones getting cheated on in a marriage and think their "ever loving spouse" wouldn't cheat on them. All the while that the cheating spouse is running goddamn wild. Takes a special kinda stupid to distract yourself from the obvious.

"These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the U.S. election process," the Office of Director of National Intelligence and Homeland Security Department said in a joint statement on Friday. "We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Both Clinton and Trump have been briefed on this for a while now. Additional worldwide intelligence agency also say Russia is responsible for this. The only people who think otherwise are Trump and his supporters.

That's all bullshit.

Unless there's a direct statement from the actor saying, "we intend to interfere with the election process" there's absolutely no way of knowing what they intend.

No reasonable person would be able to look at anyone's actions and figure out intent (assuming intent of why it was released even matters, and not the content of the stories you morons are ignoring).

Although, I'm sure the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and Homeland Security are far less reasonable than the Director of the FBI and DOJ, so maybe they can draw independent conclusions free from the influence of their boss.

Another example. Democrats in public "voter fraud? what voter fraud? that's all right wing conspiracy!" Democrats in private...

http://nypost.com/2016/10/11/elections-official-caught-on-video-blasting-de-blasios-id-program/

“But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, ‘I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card,’ ” he said in the bombshell tape.

“It’s absurd. There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud . . . This is why I get more conservative as I get older.”

:uzi::uzi::uzi::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:

"These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the U.S. election process," the Office of Director of National Intelligence and Homeland Security Department said in a joint statement on Friday. "We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Both Clinton and Trump have been briefed on this for a while now. Additional worldwide intelligence agency also say Russia is responsible for this. The only people who think otherwise are Trump and his supporters.

Bullshit...it didn't take Russias senior most analysts to hack into email accounts, that's ridiculous.

Lets say that they are the ones though, does that remove the content of the emails? No, it's still a damning inside look at how the Democrats operate.

That's one of the issues that happens when you see how her email investigation was handled. People stop believing their Govt.

Reactions: screwduke1
That's all bullshit.

Unless there's a direct statement from the actor saying, "we intend to interfere with the election process" there's absolutely no way of knowing what they intend.

No reasonable person would be able to look at anyone's actions and figure out intent (assuming intent of why it was released even matters, and not the content of the stories you morons are ignoring).

Although, I'm sure the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and Homeland Security are far less reasonable than the Director of the FBI and DOJ, so maybe they can draw independent conclusions free from the influence of their boss.
Thank God we don't depend on your investigative prowess to keep us safe, Bill. That just awful stuff. Logical inference weeps at your post.

Remember when the msm & left lost their sexist shit when a few men had the gall to say that they thought Hillary should have smiled more during her DNC speech?

Well, her strategists include prompts for her to smile in her debate talking points. Are the people running her campaign sexist?

CubRYWzWcAAWUWj.jpg

Yet you don't give a damn what is in the emails.

Well, he grabbed a candy bar and walked out of the store, but he didn't say he was stealing it so dammit according to Bill's Razor we cannot possibly discern his motives absent his own admission?

Why don't you talk to James Comey you imbecile.

That was clearly a mock to everyone who's head isn't so far up Hilary Clinton's pussy that Bill Clinton couldn't even find it if he was looking for a dried out cigar.

And please stop with the nobody could possibly know where these hackers come from. Yeah they can. Just because DT says nobody knows does not make it so. You can absolutely trace hacks based on previous hacks.

Without proof?

So you agree that it is safe to also say we know the clintons murder for their benefit? That the foundation is on the take?

I mean you are saying it's ok to use said logic against the Repubs?

So, just to recap:

-- It's the Democratic nominee who's heavily dependent on PAC and Super PAC money
-- It's the Republican nominee who's advocating for anti-trade policies
-- It's the Democratic nominee who's getting endorsements from Mormon politicians and media members
-- It's the Republican nominee who refuses to condemn Putin and supports their violent interventions in Syria
-- It's the Democratic nominee who's being criticized for earning millions
-- It's the Republican nominee who's watching their party fracture in real time
-- It's the Democratic nominee who enjoys border-to-border party support regardless of serious ideological divides
-- It's the Republican nominee who curses like a sailor, has five kids from three marriages, and probably couldn't name the first five books of the Bible

Hillary openly discussing classified info & government secrets in detail, which is another violation of national security.

Who will this woman not share sensitive information with? She's a regular chatty Kathy, gossip queen. Can't trust a damn woman with anything.

& before anyone says anything, MSM has done a follow up & the information discussed was indeed classified at the time & she wasn't permitted to discuss it.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10...ty-secrets-paid-speech-foreign-leaders-399590

CuNYEGrWcAE8jUt.jpg

As I said before, if you want to see work Clinton pays for, head to Reddit. No one would pay for Z's weak attempts to troll on Catpaw.

So, just to recap:

-- It's the Democratic nominee who's heavily dependent on PAC and Super PAC money
-- It's the Democratic nominee who's getting endorsements from Mormon politicians and media members
-- It's the Republican nominee who refuses to condemn Putin and supports their violent interventions in Syria
-- It's the Democratic nominee who enjoys border-to-border party support regardless of serious ideological divides
-- It's the Republican nominee who curses like a sailor, has five kids from three marriages, and probably couldn't name the first five books of the Bible

I guess if you spin it that way, sure.

Liberals are fine with cheating.

As long as it forwards their agenda, they can justify virtually anything. Because they arrogantly know what's best for everyone else and, in the long run, it doesn't matter how they get there.

I find this to be almost a universal truth for both those ultra-liberals I know personally and what I've seen in the larger political spectrum. They don't care.

I never admitted to being an imbecile, so according to Bill's Razor you cannot reasonably conclude I am an imbecile. So please retract that statement. Thank you.

We have seen you post, so any reasonable thinking person can reasonably conclude that you are indeed an imbecile.

Honest question, is Journalism still a major in college? Or do they teach journalism classes?

If so, do they just teach pie in the sky hopes and ignore what actually goes on in the real world? Or have the classes now shifted to PR?

I must've missed it in the midst of Hurricane Pussy over the weekend, but apparently Glenn Beck is encouraging people to vote for HRC

What a touching Twilight Zone
I am beginning to laugh at every turn to this election. Does this make me crazy?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
My family jumped off the bandwagon friday night after the infamous video.... All the proof I needed to know that Hillary was going to win huge next month. To my dismay my wife was going to vote for him because our son is autistic and she's gone crazy about this vaxxed stuff (ugh) and she still refuses to vote for Clinton who is attached to big pharma....but now she will no longer vote for Trump even though he promised to put them on the stand about vaccinations.

Im now amazed you guys havent jumped ship. What does the human crash test gotta do to get you off his side?

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Honest question, is Journalism still a major in college? Or do they teach journalism classes?

If so, do they just teach pie in the sky hopes and ignore what actually goes on in the real world? Or have the classes now shifted to PR?

The majority of good writers go into PR now because it is double the pay. Also, fun fact, the PR field is made up of 70-80 percent women.

They teach journalism classes and ethics and media law classes as well but every professor in the department is super to the left as a result, the majority of students are to the left and extremely effing stupid about what is going on and only focus on social ideologocal issues.

If you're a conservative in that field, prepare to be miserable and have to silence your views in hopes of getting a damn job.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
My family jumped off the bandwagon friday night after the infamous video.... All the proof I needed to know that Hillary was going to win huge next month. To my dismay my wife was going to vote for him because our son is autistic and she's gone crazy about this vaxxed stuff (ugh) and she still refuses to vote for Clinton who is attached to big pharma....but now she will no longer vote for Trump even though he promised to put them on the stand about vaccinations.

Im now amazed you guys havent jumped ship. What does the human crash test gotta do to get you off his side?

You want us to just ship because of some fake moral outrage BS? There's multiple reasons to vote Trump. One, he won't flood us with Muslims. He doesn't owe favors to everyone. He's hated by the establishment. He isn't a PC piece of shit. He wouldn't stack the Supreme Court with leftist hacks to try and tackle the second amendment because he actually supports it. The Clintons have always been gun grabbers.

If Hillary has had this much corruption without holding the highest position in the nation, what the hell do you think she is going to do when she gets in office?

This country would survive four years of Trump. It will not survive another 8 years of massive corruption from the Clintons. There will be serious consequences with her in office. Serious that will have lasting effects on our nation.

You don't go 16 years of Obama and Hillary and not eff things up for decades.

Reactions: UK34
I've talked to a lot of women here and they are voting Trump because Hillary is criminal. They were gonna vote Hillary, but after seeing how much crime she has done to American tax payers, they all want Trump now.

As long as it forwards their agenda, they can justify virtually anything. Because they arrogantly know what's best for everyone else and, in the long run, it doesn't matter how they get there.

I find this to be almost a universal truth for both those ultra-liberals I know personally and what I've seen in the larger political spectrum. They don't care.
Exactly right. Well stated.

So, just to recap:

Bizarre-o world, ain't it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT