POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've talked to a lot of women here and they are voting Trump because Hillary is criminal. They were gonna vote Hillary, but after seeing how much crime she has done to American tax payers, they all want Trump now.
Yeah but Trump talked about sex 11 years ago.

Outrageous!!! I've never heard a male talk about sex before!!!

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Hillary openly discussing classified info & government secrets in detail, which is another violation of national security.

Who will this woman not share sensitive information with? She's a regular chatty Kathy, gossip queen. Can't trust a damn woman with anything.

& before anyone says anything, MSM has done a follow up & the information discussed was indeed classified at the time & she wasn't permitted to discuss it.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10...ty-secrets-paid-speech-foreign-leaders-399590

CuNYEGrWcAE8jUt.jpg
You realize that content (intercepted phone calls, followed caller to compound) was released within 48 hours of the death of Bin Laden. There are no secrets in that quote.

Would you stop hating on muslims just because .01% of them are terrorists. I dont hate your whole family just because you're a bigot.......
The number is much higher than .1 percent.

Regardless, its not our bigotry thats the problem. Its their bigotry towards killing anyone thats a non believer.

Isis has stated multiple times that they have and are sending militants through these "refugees" being sent in. Just look at Europe. "Refugees" have been responsible for almost daily terror attacks over there.

Why should we allow those people in?

To "just start kissing them" IS sexual assault. Grabbing them by the pussy, IS sexual assault.
Maybe not in your definition...but it is in the definition of the law.
You are missing the part where he says they let him do it.

Consent is not sexual assault, moron.

You have any clue how many people that is in raw numbers? Good grief.

You care to put a percentage on how many more hate us and would let your alleged ".01%" go on their merry way to cary out said terrorism? Gimme numbers, Steve Hawking.

Mods, please ban.

0.1%. lol. That's made up.

Reactions: screwduke1
You are missing the part where he says they let him do it.

Consent is not sexual assault, moron.
Fuzz is stupid. It's funny how Hillary's emails are "taken out of context", yet Trump's nasty talk isn't. Talk about an agenda.

Republican women tell me that democrats can't please them because of their baby like penis size.

Reactions: screwduke1
Would you stop hating on muslims just because .01% of them are terrorists. I dont hate your whole family just because you're a bigot.......

Oh STHU. What you just posted is a total myth BTW. Also, calling someone a bigot for having a damn clue no longer works. It's all you people got though and it shows how you're mental midgets.

People like you only want to talk suicide bombs when it comes to Muslims. I'm talking about honor killings, stonings, lashes, female genital mutilation, rapes, oppression of gays and women, justification of violence or death for leaving the religion, etc all which are very prevalent in Islamic countries.

I'm sorry you played X-Box or said hi to a Muslim once but it doesn't make you knowledgable on Islam at all.

Europe is getting wrecked because of Muslims. Sweden is now second in the world (first in Europe) in rape. Once, they had a severely low rape stat. Then after Muslim migration after 1975, it skyrocketed. 99 percent of the attackers are Muslims. It's to the point that the PC gov't no longer mentions the race of the perp anymore.

Muslims are scum. Are all of them going to murder you? No but the believe in some terrifying stuff and everywhere they go, they refuse to assimilate and everyone pays the price.

Christians aren't the ones who impose a tax on non-Muslims in Islamic nations, it's not Christians murdering people for not believing in their prophet nor do they justify rape for being uncovered.

And we aren't even talking about the economic burden of Muslims. 80 percent of Muslims in Germany are on welfare. Most have no skills to offer in order to be employed in the western world.

But hey, you met a Muslim once so you think that's representative of their belief system.

Last edited:
Reactions: gollumcat
To "just start kissing them" IS sexual assault. Grabbing them by the pussy, IS sexual assault.

So what did Bill Clinton do?

Any male that has not said those types of things in front of his male friends at some point in his life is either 1. Gay 2. A Saint 3. A GD liar.

he didnt talk about sex.... he talked about sexual assault

False.

Im now amazed you guys havent jumped ship. What does the human crash test gotta do to get you off his side?

Someone's been watching cnn I see.

Good. Then we can send Muslim refugees to your home, since you're in favor. Thanks for providing their food and shelter; and the legal responsibility if they turn out to be terrorists.

I mean, this should be fine since you say only .01 percent are dangerous. Right?

I assume you feel this strongly about the bill Clinton groping video posted early last week?

Kathleen Willey was sexually assaulted the day she went to Clinton for help for her suicidal husband. And then they destroyed her publicly for speaking up. What is wrong with some of you?

But their team must win, at all costs. Every hardcore dem has sold their soul this election.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Every single Muslim is a terrorist because they pay tax for the killing of non-Muslims per their religion.

If they don't, they ain't Muslim and they should be murdered, per their religion.

What's even more F'd up, our country and banks bend over to facilitate their F'd up financials...

Because this is only about money. That's it. Terrorism is just another BS "war on ____".

The most ancient, F'd up views on this earth....and we're bending over for them because we are a greedy, soulless whore of a nation.

I thought the Muslim stuff was a joke till I read about it, and worst part is, I was actually researching Bill fn Clinton when I stumbled upon his support for sharia law, and that's how I found out about sharia finance. Our country is a gd joke for many reasons, but this terrorist stuff takes the cake, imo, the way they politicize the shit and hide the truth, push it as some act of humanity or shit. Truthfully, Muslims will win because they don't bend, they don't break. We will increasingly cater to them and their ancient views as long as it's in our financial interest because we don't have a choice. We need them like we need illegal labor.

And I wouldn't really give a shit if we showed the same amount of respect to all religions, but we don't. Not even close.

The number is much higher than .1 percent.

Regardless, its not our bigotry thats the problem. Its their bigotry towards killing anyone thats a non believer.

Isis has stated multiple times that they have and are sending militants through these "refugees" being sent in. Just look at Europe. "Refugees" have been responsible for almost daily terror attacks over there.

Why should we allow those people in?

ISIS said they'd expose that crisis and they did. But because the left are so brainwashed with this PC trash, they refuse to acknowledge it, which is why they also always fall over themselves to be apologists for Muslims but freak out over Christian bakeries and Chick-Fil-A.

The media is trying to not give attention to the constant attacks and rapes that occur from this backward culture because they're the mouthpiece for the government. Anyone who mentions the truth and reality gets called a bigot by morons like STL.

Why does this idiot and those just like him, never realize that people don't have issues with Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Christians, Mormons, etc? Because no other religion is constantly murdering and raping. No one else has such issues of getting along. Does he ever wonder why there is such savagery in the Middle East and wherever Muslims go?

The people who take up for Islam know the least about it. That's the most frustrating about it and it is people like them that allow nations to be taken over and people to get killed.

The people who take up for Islam know the least about it. That's the most frustrating about it and it is people like them that allow nations to be taken over and people to get killed.

Ain't that the truth. Most of these bleeding heart SJWs have never stepped a foot inside a country where Islam is the law. None.
Well, I have been there and lived there. These liberal whiny fart sniffing bleeding heart Bob Ross loving pussies are a joke.

Every single Muslim is a terrorist because they pay tax for the killing of non-Muslims per their religion.

If they don't, they ain't Muslim and they should be murdered, per their religion.

What's even more F'd up, our country and banks bend over to facilitate their F'd up financials...

Because this is only about money. That's it. Terrorism is just another BS "war on ____".

The most ancient, F'd up views on this earth....and we're bending over for them because we are a greedy, soulless whore of a nation.

I thought the Muslim stuff was a joke till I read about it, and worst part is, I was actually researching Bill fn Clinton when I stumbled upon his support for sharia law, and that's how I found out about sharia finance. Our country is a gd joke for many reasons, but this terrorist stuff takes the cake, imo, the way they politicize the shit and hide the truth, push it as some act of humanity or shit. Truthfully, Muslims will win because they don't bend, they don't break. We will increasingly cater to them and their ancient views as long as it's in our financial interest because we don't have a choice. We need them like we need illegal labor.

The worst of the group is the retarded lily white liberals who take up for them and would still take up for them as they were being raped or murdered.

Islam always reveals itself. It just reveals more of itself when the numbers are in their favor.

It's amazing that the left is so anti-gun but so pro Islam/open borders. That's obviously a good combo to have.

When a Kurdish Muslim immigrant who moved here in 1993 after living in a Turkish refugee camp for 4 years told me:

"people here don't understand what they are letting into this country. Here--they teach science, math, history...these people coming in, their schools teach hate and killing. It's how they are raised. If they think the violence committed so far is bad, it will only get worse."

then it's time to rethink this whole immigration issue.

I've talked to a lot of women here and they are voting Trump because Hillary is criminal. They were gonna vote Hillary, but after seeing how much crime she has done to American tax payers, they all want Trump now.
In all fairness, the kind of women Willy talks to had their snatches grabbed a long time ago. They'd probably consider it a compliment to have them grabbed. Like carding an 80 year old for cigarettes. Makes their day.

Reactions: fuzz77 and Willy4UK
So what did Bill Clinton do?

Any male that has not said those types of things in front of his male friends at some point in his life is either 1. Gay 2. A Saint 3. A GD liar.
Bill Clinton isn't running for office and when he was in office the GOP constantly tried to make his womanizing an issue. That said, it's kind of like comparing driving drunk 30-40 yrs ago vs doing so today. 30 yrs ago a cop was just as likely to give you a ride home as to haul you in for drunk driving. Hell, I recall getting pulled over the summer before my freshman year in college with a car full of buddies a couple of miles outside of town. We were all under age. The cop made us pour out our liquor and he took my keys. Said he would drop them in the mailbox at my home and he did. Social norms do change.

Lots of crude talk about what guys would like to do to women...but that all ended by the time we were out of college. If you're 18-20 years old talking like that...yeah, that's crude, immature guys talking. When it's a 60 yr old man...it's being a pervert.

You realize that content (intercepted phone calls, followed caller to compound) was released within 48 hours of the death of Bin Laden. There are no secrets in that quote.

Doesn't matter if there are "secrets" in that quote or not. At the time she discussed that info in detail, some of those details were still deemed classified.

That much has already been proven true & is not debatable. Which means discussing it with people who don't have clearance is a violation of national security.

Only way she didn't violate nation security (again) is if she had permission to discuss said classified info.

Catherine Herridge has reached out to see if Hillary had permission & so far has only been met with "no comment".

STFU fuzz. All we heard until very very recently from the Hillary supporters was how great it was during the "Clinton Years" as she was riding his coattails right into the White House. Now all we hear is how Bill isn't running for office and his lying, impeachment and continuing sexual assaults are no longer relevant.

Which way do you want it? Cause your F'ked either way with those two.

Al Gore and Hillary come out to the tune of Bruce's "The Rising" in Florida... man we're spiking the football right in their faces now. Just ramming it right down their throats dry and making the Republicans like it. What a wonderful time in history to be a dominating victorious Liberal with our foot at the throats of these weakling retreating Republicans.

When a Kurdish Muslim immigrant who moved here in 1993 after living in a Turkish refugee camp for 4 years told me:

"people here don't understand what they are letting into this country. Here--they teach science, math, history...these people coming in, their schools teach hate and killing. It's how they are raised. If they think the violence committed so far is bad, it will only get worse."

then it's time to rethink this whole immigration issue.

Why would a thriving and the most successful nation take on a group who will not assimilate, cannot contribute, does not share our values or traditions and has been taught to hate the west? It's like a dog welcoming fleas. It would be like your house taking in a ton of people who will not pay rent then try to tell you how to run your house, your school, your kids, etc.

Do people wonder why certain countries are successful and why some are absolute toilets? You think it's a good idea to bring in people who have destroyed their countries and will not leave that mentality behind?

The U.S. and Europe should never be Islamic. It is not our culture. We do not want it. It goes against our freedoms and ideals. It's a barbaric cult.

That Indian guy in Dubai I met (who also backed Trump) is a Hindu but his daughters are forced to study the Quran in school. Libs here bitch and moan if they see a nativity scene.

Reactions: WettCat
yeah fuzz nor others will address what those women have said specifically about HRC's role in assassinating their character when they spoke up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT