POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I do think the reaction would be negative. Which is why there is no good reason at this point for Pelosi to do this, if it is in fact in the works. It’s why I stated the only reason they would do this is to elicit a reaction.
[/QUOTE]I still don't get this. Why would u do it to elicit negative reaction towards your side?

I do think the reaction would be negative. Which is why there is no good reason at this point for Pelosi to do this, if it is in fact in the works. It’s why I stated the only reason they would do this is to elicit a reaction.
I still don't get this. Why would u do it to elicit negative reaction towards your side?
[/QUOTE]

Because the negative reaction will solely be from people who aren’t democrats.

The “negative reaction” they’re trying to elicit isn’t ballot box reaction, they are trying to stoke flames they’ve set (literally and figuratively). They want violence.

Leonard Jeffries, the 80+ retired black professor, theorized back in the day that blacks are sunshine people while whites are snow people. His theory is that blacks migrated north from Africa and evolved white skin, while modern blacks stayed in the African sun. So, whites like cold and blacks like hot, and each are going where they want to go.
Jeffries might shoot you if you mention the Jamaican bobsled team to him, since it doesn't exactly square with his theory. He also said that jews ran the slave trade and whites are inherently inferior to blacks both mentally and physically.
Soooo, I think he'd say that blacks don't want to ski.
He should be running the DNC's program on untiy. His views are milder than theirs.
No offence intended to anyone. I just think Jeffries is a perfect example of the Looney Left, except that most of them are white.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blubo and awf
I still don't get this. Why would u do it to elicit negative reaction towards your side?
[/QUOTE]

To elicit a public reaction VH, in order to demonize those that would publicly protest.

[/QUOTE]
Agreed. It’s a deeply cynical maneuver designed to provoke outrage and further advance the narrative of “domestic” terrorism.

I got it. You don't give an ish about anyone but you. It's why you're all-in on student loan & income forgiveness over the poor/lower class. You're so elitist. As for everything being OK, tell that to the US natives on the TX border. Another example of you not caring bout anyone but you. F that.

Now hold on sir, let's not pretend that there will not always be people hurting in some form or fashion no matter who is POTUS. In terms of Student Loan Forgiveness, I'm eligible on April 7th, next month. It has nothing to do with the proposed policy from supporters of the current administration. Yes, I'm all for THAT loan forgiveness as well, but THAT won't benefit me. The program I will benefit from has been in place for quite some time through the last few administrations including Trump, and it is something I earned via the parameters of the program. It took time, service and commitment. I do care about others, but not the the unrealistic goal that EVERYONE is happy because that will never happen. Besides, my point about being okay doesn't just apply to me. I think it applies to anyone with the work ethic, determination and will to succeed that is so often championed on this board, and I'm not ashamed to say that I have that.

We obviously don’t want the communism of China, but there is no denying how ridiculous we look in comparison in several areas. Maher makes some good points... along with some meh ones. (Anyone who believes China magically cured Covid is naive at best)
Maher does make a lot of good points. As he says, the "woke" navel contemplation would never be tolerated in China. Everything that stood in the way of orderly forward progress would be tossed aside. The Looney Left loves China, so they would cheerfully agree to becoming the American Uighurs, I'm sure.

Maher does make a lot of good points. As he says, the "woke" navel contemplation would never be tolerated in China. Everything that stood in the way of orderly forward progress would be tossed aside. The Looney Left loves China, so they would cheerfully agree to becoming the American Uighurs, I'm sure.

Pretty homogeneous group. Not a lot of room for SJWs there. The one group you mentioned, the Uighurs, prolly are like "fudge, why can't we have blacks, hispanics, and gays"

I thought it was spot on. Republicans are trying to stop Biden from accomplishing anything so that they win midterms, They have no regard for the country only the party. Joe, Bernie and a host of Democrats care about the American people and are showing so. Joe promised a stimulus, Republicans know if they could stop that then they would win midterms. Stop the politics and help the Country. Do you agree that is the right thing to do?
Lmao.

1) it's patently ridiculous to label an entire group of people under one umbrella. Trump himself was vaccinated. I guarantee nearly all the older folks vaccinated were Trump supporters. Just an absolute uncalled for lazy lack of critical thought.

2) maybe he could except oh ya.....he's banned from social media. So unless he wants to hand out flyers, he's out of luck.

1) it's patently ridiculous to label an entire group of people under one umbrella. Trump himself was vaccinated. I guarantee nearly all the older folks vaccinated were Trump supporters. Just an absolute uncalled for lazy lack of critical thought.

2) maybe he could except oh ya.....he's banned from social media. So unless he wants to hand out flyers, he's out of luck.

Fauci can suck it. I won't shoot that cancer in my body.

At least a week.....
It's crazy. They recounted after she won by a large margin which narrowed the margin and they counted again and still did not cheat enough to get over the top so now Nancy wants to find another way to change the vote. How much longer do we allow this to go on. The GOP needs to get some balls and do the right thing.

It's crazy. They recounted after she won by a large margin which narrowed the margin and they counted again and still did not cheat enough to get over the top so now Nancy wants to find another way to change the vote. How much longer do we allow this to go on. The GOP needs to get some balls and do the right thing.

We need more than balls at this point.....

EweRjhcWgAMp9Qf

Why are you guys so mad at the generous Dr. Fauci? He now says a new study says there is no difference between 6 feet of social distancing and 3 feet of distancing. The great doctor gives you permission to stand closer to people now...in Fauci we Trust

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT