POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was spot on. Republicans are trying to stop Biden from accomplishing anything so that they win midterms, They have no regard for the country only the party. Joe, Bernie and a host of Democrats care about the American people and are showing so. Joe promised a stimulus, Republicans know if they could stop that then they would win midterms. Stop the politics and help the Country. Do you agree that is the right thing to do?
The blue state bailouts, the targeted pension bailouts, the discriminatory debt relief for which whites can't apply, and several other provisions ensured that no patriot would vote for the bill. The Dims loaded it up with poison pills. That bill won't play well in the long run, once all the details get out.

The blue state bailouts, the targeted pension bailouts, the discriminatory debt relief for which whites can't apply, and several other provisions ensured that no patriot would vote for the bill. The Dims loaded it up with poison pills. That bill won't play well in the long run, once all the details get out.

That trash JC wouldn't discuss that. That last Covid bill was passed by Dim house majority, Dim and Anti-Trump senate and Trump not signing it would've been sent back and signed anyways.

Lol. There are a couple things I don't like about it. Same as when the Trump stimulus passed. Patriots? Lol

Remember a while back when they forced some enlisted men to wear high heels for a day? I don't know if that was tranny practice or was designed to teach men that women in high heels can't run. Pointless exercise and a terrible look.
That is disgusting. That would be enough to make someone go full Gomer Pyle. I do mean end of basic training in Full Metal Jacket style.

Last edited:
EwZjphIWgAAkUMr

Reactions: AustinTXCat
If the Democrats do this, they are intentionally trying to elicit a reaction from the public.
This is what the Republicans, other than Trump, don’t understand. The Democrats want to crush the Republicans at this point. They were genuinely threatened by the Republican Party with Trump at the helm.
Don't you think that reaction would be negative to Dims? I do. IMO, the replacement Dim will stand zero chance in '22 as IA voters will be totally POed at Dims for taking the election out of state control.

I think a good part of this is that DIms are worried about House vote defections from their slim majority & another Dim vote totally beholden to Nancy will reduce the odds of a problem for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukalum1988 and awf
You know Antifa is an ideology and not an orginization. Who would be the leader Joe Biden? lol
Really? And QAnon, which you’ve alluded to in other posts, isn’t? Who funds the QAnon movement? Who ensures they have transportation expenses covered to move around from city to city? Who provides busses to ship these people into riot zones. Who’s organizing that? How is the word getting out? Who is paying to have u-hauls full of riot gear, signs, weapons, and supplies delivered to their riot locations? For an “ideology” Antifa seems pretty well funded and organized.

[/QUOTE]
Don't you think that reaction would be negative to Dims? I do. IMO, the replacement Dim will stand zero chance in 22 as IA votes will be totally POed at Dims for taking the election out of state control.

I think a good part of this is that DIms are worried about House vote defections from their slim majority & another Dim vote totally beholden to Nancy will reduce the odds of a problem for them.

I do think the reaction would be negative. Which is why there is no good reason at this point for Pelosi to do this, if it is in fact in the works. It’s why I stated the only reason they would do this is to elicit a reaction.

Buddy, I'm not getting in a light saber duel with @JStaff2187...he probably has like 42 of them and has been practicing with them for decades. I bet his wife still to this day catches him the garage having light saber battles against invisible foes.
Nope. You couldn’t be more wrong.

My wife knows to stay out of the garage when I’m training.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT