POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at "Q". Never heard of them until liberals started to talk about them.

Come to find out "Q" is a massive larp from a liberal Democrat FBI, called Glowies".

Q are Democrats. Democrat media propaganda headed by the Obama FBI
LMAO, righties are so clueless that they espouse they’ve never heard of “Q” while at the same time talking about “save the children”, thinking the Clinton’s put a hit on Epstein, and talking for months that “Trump ain’t going nowhere”. Qanon is so mainstream in the Republican Party that they constantly spout their talking points without even realizing that they’re doing it.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Cal fixed UK first though. We went from meh to championship contenders. If you want to blame him for the downfall, that’s up to you, but it took over a decade to do.

Biden is more like the equivalent of Billy Clyde after a binge drinking week and Jodie Meeks has been coached to shoot at the wrong goal.

I blame Cal for the final four loss against Wisconsin when we were undefeated, that was all on Cal...and I have never forgiven him.

And we have only been championship contenders one time in like the last 6 years. Program has grown stale and Cal's shtick got old a few years ago.

Ya not buying this at all. It was only a couple years ago where she had a show that was all about bashing Trump supporters. Here is a clip from her hilarious show that got cancelled after one season

My guess is she is just an aging female comic struggling with the reality of no one caring about her opinion and she is doing whatever she can to keep her name in the headlines.

Splitting the union sounds nice, but within five years the left would beat down the doors wanting in.

It's basically already happened. Liberals flee cesspools like new York and Cali for places like texas and Florida.
Ideally, if a split happens the people in charge of the new conservative union would just put in place actual voting laws. So youd have to be a citizen of the new conservative union to vote in those elections.

EwcuAHEWUAMFhCV

I thought that was a joke. It isn't. What the heck can we do when the Ass't AG thinks all whites are bigots and all institutions are biased? How about when she thinks all drug posession should be legal and police should be defunded? In fairness, she said she changed her mind on drugs somewhat. What kind of idiot thinks police should be defunded?

Paying around $11-$12 more to fill my tank right now than I was about 2 months ago. I just refinanced my house. Most of what I’m going to be saving on that is going into my gas tank.
Plus, we will be paying on average about $13,800.00 to get a $1,400.00 relief payment to pull us out of poverty. Dem math.

Post post thought, I am paying $20.00 more now to fill mine up from when Biden took over.

Geeeezus., I really wonder how blacks and people of color really feel about being mollycoddled by these liberal leftists as if they can’t make their own life decisions and choices about how to live their lives.

As long as they keep the checks flowing and using paypal.me, then some people just won't care.

This is why the pursuit of "equity" will ultimately fail society. People will question, "Why should I do anything challenging at all if I'm going to get the same as everybody else anyway?"

I blame Cal for the final four loss against Wisconsin when we were undefeated, that was all on Cal...and I have never forgiven him.

And we have only been championship contenders one time in like the last 6 years. Program has grown stale and Cal's shtick got old a few years ago.
Don’t totally disagree with you. I’ll always give Cal credit for saving us from becoming the Notre Dame of college basketball. 2017 was the best season we’ve had recently outside of 2015. That team should have won it all too... but between Higgins and Cal’s teams inability to deal with a zone, they did not.

I agree the one and done has ran it’s course. It only works if you can land John Wall and Anthony Davis and hope a couple of guys hang around.

Paying around $11-$12 more to fill my tank right now than I was about 2 months ago. I just refinanced my house. Most of what I’m going to be saving on that is going into my gas tank.

Thankfully, I’m still in a “drive when I want to” mode.

But this will definitely sting this summer, when I plan to hit the road for some longer journeys.

It’s pathetic.

Not only do we know the solution, we have previously implemented the solution.

We have taken an unnecessary backward step.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT