POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#givewhitemenachance is trending on Twitter. Seems to be about black women expanding their dating options.

EveybrYXYAg-Bzs

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and 55wildcat
It has to be as painful as a root canal w/o meds for the lib numbuts to be forced to turn on Cuomo, but they literally have no choice now. He is going to burn.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Pure comedy gold . . . how quickly we forget that the Orangutan in Chief basically went into hiding with an empty daily schedule from Election Night through Insurrection Day.

Then, if you truly believe that, why were you screaming for 4 years ORANGE Man bad?

Seems like you should have been happy he accomplished nothing but playing golf and eating cheetos.

To claim everything involves systemic racism is just as silly as saying there is no systemic racism. The truth almost always lies somewhere in between.

Systemic racism is a total lie, actually just about power, grifting and feelings. There is no systemic racism in modern America.

Says the white guy who knows what words mean.

Every instance of so-called sytemic racism is misunderstanding, like that college girl who was in an abandoned building and automatically presumed it was because of her race that she was questioned by security. White students aren't allowed in abandoned buildings either.

To claim everything involves systemic racism is just as silly as saying there is no systemic racism. The truth almost always lies somewhere in between.

There isn’t systemic racism. What you’re saying is that the govt is designed to intentionally hold down minorities in ways that don’t affect white people just the same, that is entirely false.

@Gassy_Knowls

Damn man, I'm not sure what you did to them...

But @warrior-cat thinks you should drink bleach:

And @JStaff2187 is trying to get you to drink something offered by Bill Cosby:

Watch your back Knowls, warrior is trying to kill you and Jstaff is trying to get you raped.

Maybe I was wrong, it sounds like it is real tough being black in America.

It is tough. I got these white supremacists coming after me at every angle. Rape/bleach. What's next? They going to quarter me?

Wray says today, no proof of Antifa OR BLM groups caused the capital storming OR those posing as Trump supporters yet there are videos including receipts of those groups paid by the left media to be there...SMMFH

Would not answer the cause of the cops death citing under investigation. It's already been reported he died from a stroke..Yes he was on duty but they want you believe he was beaten to death by Trump supporters... Grassley just stared and shook his head. Wish Cruz or Jordan was there to ask some questions.

Last edited:
There isn’t systemic racism. What you’re saying is that the govt is designed to intentionally hold down minorities in ways that don’t affect white people just the same, that is entirely false.
Really you say that with a straight face? There are literally thousands of examples of government policies that were put in place just to hold down minorities. It was baked into the ****ing constitution and had to be amended out. The war on drugs only happened because minorities took over the drug trade. The south had to be punished for decades because they wouldn't stop trying to come up with new ways to circumvent civil rights laws. Now a lot of these don't exist anymore but the effects from them definitely do. Anyone that tries to pretend otherwise is just a dipshit. This isn't shit that happened hundreds of years ago. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in the early 70's.

Last edited:
Now a lot of these don't exist anymore but the effects from them definitely do. Anyone that tries to pretend otherwise is just a dipshit.
What exists are Dim social plans that bribe blacks to keep them down. Having black kids, any kids, dependent on the whims of teachers' unions is morally reprehensible. The last year of union shcools' closures will set blacks more for the next generation than any racist comments will. $400/wk to not work is offensive. The Great Society destroyed black families. But don't blame other races for blacks' problems as it's totally false.

Lol the libs break out their racism prism and see racism in fictional mythical humanoid creatures by noted silly child's author they claim are meant to depict asians.

Yet celebrate fdr who threw real life asian americans in concentration camps; with no cause whatsoever.

Really you say that with a straight face? There are literally thousands of examples of government policies that were put in place just to hold down minorities. It was baked into the ****ing constitution and had to be amended out. The war on drugs only happened because minorities took over the drug trade. The south had to be punished for decades because they wouldn't stop trying to come up with new ways to circumvent civil rights laws. Now a lot of these don't exist anymore but the effects from them definitely do. Anyone that tries to pretend otherwise is just a dipshit. This isn't shit that happened hundreds of years ago. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in the early 70's.

We are talking about the present Platinum, today. Those battles you describe were won, and it wasn’t the form of govt, it was people. The 70’s were 50 years ago, today there is no systemic racism, policies that affect minorities different than caucasians.

The past is the past, there is nothing anyone can do to change it, nothing. We’ve moved on, for the better. There is nothing anyone can do to erase the past. Dredging it up to blame on current society helps no one or the nation.

I saw wealth tax trending in twitter. I favor that over a progressive income tax.

People should not be punished for increasing their wages. Especially not in favor of people sitting on wealth.

Incentivize spending/investing vs punishing wage earners, and you'd really see some economic explosion.
Paying taxes on cash that has been earned and already taxed because someone saved it sounds quite vile to me.

False.

Paying taxes on cash that has been earned and already taxed because someone saved it sounds quite vile to me.

It would replace the income tax. So you'd only be taxed on wealth not earnings.

Progressive tax system penalizes someone for earning more money/being more productive. This would not. It would only penalize people who sit on their wealth instead of spend it.

As a matter of public policy, the economy is much better off when people transact business rather than rest on their hoard. That line of thought started back in the fifties or so at the University of Chicago. It's the reason many archaic retention concepts were eventually struck down (ie rule against perpetuities, many restrictive covenants, etc).

Teachers’ unions are practicing systemic racism by denying school choice to mainly poor inner city blacks. Gov is not doing it anywhere

Progressive tax system penalizes someone for earning more money/being more productive. This would not. It would only penalize people who sit on their wealth instead of spend it.

As a matter of public policy, the economy is much better off when people transact business rather than rest on their hoard. That line of thought started back in the fifties or so at the University of Chicago. It's the reason many archaic retention concepts were eventually struck down (ie rule against perpetuities, many restrictive covenants, etc).

Wealth tax might be the worst idea ever.

What does someone do who’s net worth is tied up in their business? What valuation methodology do we use to determine the fair market value of that business? Would forcing small business owners to sell off portions of their business to fund a wealth tax lessen their control, harming the business, thus driving the value of the business down?

I’ve heard the democrats float tax on unrealized appreciation recently. That’s goddam lunacy.

I don't think it's government's responsibility to tell you what to do with the money you have legally earned, or penalize you if you don't do what they want. I can't, for the life of me, understand where these notions come from that government should be directing in any way what people do with their property. Government needs to treat everyone the same and stay out of our personal decisions.

I'm never a fan of stealing what belongs to someone else. Capital gains are what can be legally taxed not your labor. That is what I endorse. Government spending and funding should be largely gutted.

Reactions: awf
Wealth tax might be the worst idea ever.

What does someone do who’s net worth is tied up in their business? What valuation methodology do we use to determine the fair market value of that business? Would forcing small business owners to sell off portions of their business to fund a wealth tax lessen their control, harming the business, thus driving the value of the business down?

I’ve heard the democrats float tax on unrealized appreciation recently. That’s goddam lunacy.

It would require a complete overhaul but there are some current mechanisms that would translate.

This allows much more upward mobility for anyone climbing the financial ladder and encourages the mega rich to spend their money rather than just hoard it.

I don't think it's government's responsibility to tell you what to do with the money you have legally earned, or penalize you if you don't do what they want. I can't, for the life of me, understand where these notions come from that government should be directing in any way what people do with their property. Government needs to treat everyone the same and stay out of our personal decisions.

It isn't but they do it anyway (mortgage interest, marital deductions, long term capital gains, etc). So them not doing it is really not an option. If they're going to do it, I prefer they do it in a way that encourages transactions rather than encourages hoarding.

I'm never a fan of stealing what belongs to someone else. Capital gains are what can be legally taxed not your labor. That is what I endorse. Government spending and funding should be largely gutted.

I loathe taxes but zero tax is unfortunately not an option. Yes this would be basically a general capital gains application to overall wealth instead of progressive income tax.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT