POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got this in my email today but the link wouldn’t open. i wonder if rk was pressured to take it back?

5409-D38-D-35-AD-4-C0-B-8-D09-D7-C14-DA50-F1-E.jpg

So when Crodwer did his fake address research, people tried to fact check him. They looked into it. Turns out someone changed the information the day after he released his fake address list... But not only did they change the address information, it was changed to another fake address. And the name on the address? Christina Gupana... a former Clinton staffer who has been missing for 3 years.

giphy.gif

Lol, the top 3 leaders are black/hispanic

Amazing how people see shit. You people are insane. You are making shit up

Btw, the guardian is also far left fake news. Nice try, Sam. You lose again
I think the stage design was probably just a bizarre coincidence more than likely. Just posted it to stir it up tonight. Conspiracy theories are out of control everywhere now though.

Listen to yourself, you have been convinced that a GD stage shape has a hidden meaning. It’s a stage, the only people that think it’s a Nazi symbol are liberals
Personally, I think it was just a bizarre coincidence. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories like this one or the fantastical election conspiracies.

Fair enough.

That stage never crossed my mind about being anything other than a conference stage
I never would have made a connection to a Nazi symbol had someone else not pointed it out.
I do have to say, it is a stage design I've never seen before....I'm still gonna go with coincidence but have to say it's a kinda weird design for a stage.

Fauci can and will use his tried and true excuse, that evidence and study had changed. It’s exactly why this nonsense of believing the science is ever settled is ridiculous. The Science is always changing.
Highest paid guy in Federal government, but beyond a shadow of a doubt the second most incompetent!!! First would be TMTOTWH.

Highest paid guy in Federal government, but beyond a shadow of a doubt the second most incompetent!!! First would be TMTOTWH.

Here’s what pisses me off the most about Fauci, he knew damn well HCQ would help treat or prevent Covid 19, and he never once defended its use when the media was claiming it would kill people if they took it.

His job isn’t to protect Americans, it’s to funnel as much Government money as possible to pharmaceutical companies. If it was known HCQ or Ivermectin worked the public money would’ve dried up.

Here’s what pisses me off the most about Fauci, he knew damn well HCQ would help treat or prevent Covid 19, and he never once defended its use when the media was claiming it would kill people if they took it.

His job isn’t to protect Americans, it’s to funnel as much Government money as possible to pharmaceutical companies. If it was known HCQ or Ivermectin worked the public money would’ve dried up.

Fauci visited gay bathhouses and gay prostitutes to get a first hand experience on the cause of spreading AIDs.

Seriously.

I'm watching The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, only because it comes on after The Office.

.. and he is going IN on Cuomo and Biden. Even making comments about how he backed Cuomo for his press conferences, and the hypocrisy of we blasted Trump for bombing Syria but we're alright with Biden doing it.

Its kind of refreshing to hear.. but its really interesting to hear MSM already not happy with Biden.

Hey, you got what you asked for..

So is biden sleeping and playing Mario kart? Has a president ever went this long without a press conference
Pure comedy gold . . . how quickly we forget that the Orangutan in Chief basically went into hiding with an empty daily schedule from Election Night through Insurrection Day.

• Sad
Reactions: awf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT