POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure. And Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s Island for the beaches.
And Trump hung out at Epstein parties for the jammin tunes.
60d0766cd9dd9b1debc078505aec8768

Last edited:
Things we have learned in the past year...

Liberals hate economic prosperity.
Liberals love controlling your life.
Liberals have no problem with those that burn and destroy cities.
Liberals do not speak out against cop killings.
Liberals would rather be a part of economic ruin than being allowed to go eat in a restaurant.
Liberals despise America's history.
Liberals would prefer to ruin Trump's life than improve ours.

....and we learned how to wash our hands.

What the Left doesn't want you to hear:

"Dr. Marty Makary, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins, decided to do something that Dr. Anthony Fauci has refused to do which is to take a position based on the current scientific data, not the political winds. Makary was blunt the straight-forward: we’re going to have herd immunity by the end of April. The vaccination rate is on a trend to hit 100 million people. Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine will add a third option to supplement the supply. And all of this is thanks to the Trump administration. Based on the current numbers, Makary said that with an infection fatality rate of 0.23 percent and 1 in 600 Americans dying from the virus, two-thirds of the country has already contracted the disease. We’re underestimating natural immunity. There’s that other bit too, which is we’ve seen a drop in COVID cases over the past six weeks. How big a drop? Oh, it’s to the tune of 77 percent. Even in nations with these new strains, deaths and cases are going down. Why is this news being buried? Makary said that the scientists he spoke to agree with this projection, at the very least not saying it’s outlandish, but noting they don’t want to be overly aggressive in sharing the good news because it could impact vaccination rates."

"The end is near. The Democrats’ COVID lockdown era is entering its final stages. This power grab they took for a spin is being recalled—and they know it. The notion that you can still spread the virus even after being vaccinated was the first sign that these people have no idea what they’re doing. That’s not how vaccines work. You don’t need to be a medical doctor to know that. Even after contract COVID, the virus is dead after ten days, but it’s at levels that cannot make you or others sick. "

Net,

"We can see why Biden keeps drumming up doom and gloom. It’s so he has a reason to pass his $1.9 trillion boondoggle that helps no one impacted by COVID, except federal workers. Time is running out to pass this liberal pork project,"

Pure comedy gold . . . how quickly we forget that the Orangutan in Chief basically went into hiding with an empty daily schedule from Election Night through Insurrection Day.

Ah ah ah.. that's called a "whataboutism".. surely, you remember.. this new strategy invented by the libs where you are not allowed to bring up the past president, no matter how relevant or true it may be.

Man, it feels SO good to use that now!

Things we have learned in the past year...

Liberals hate economic prosperity.
Liberals love controlling your life.
Liberals have no problem with those that burn and destroy cities.
Liberals do not speak out against cop killings.
Liberals would rather be a part of economic ruin than being allowed to go eat in a restaurant.
Liberals despise America's history.
Liberals would prefer to ruin Trump's life than improve ours.

....and we learned how to wash our hands.
I agree to some extent about them not liking America’s history. They just froth at the mouth trying to rewrite the narrative of American exceptionalism.

I respect all vets but am always sceptical of the ones who want to use that status as the spearhead of their political ambitions.

Last edited:
I am all for ending systemic racism...but this is an example of trying real hard to find racism with an electron microscope.

Mulberry Street? I used to read the hell out of that book to my kids when they were little. I would get into it to, used voices for the characters and inflections and everything. My kids loved it.

A Swedish professor of epidemiology has quit researching COVID-19 after facing fierce backlash over his findings that the illness poses a low threat to children – undermining the political argument that schools can’t reopen.

Jonas Ludvigsson, a professor of clinical epidemiology at the Karolinska Institute, said he has lost sleep as a result of the “angry messages through social media and email” assailing his study and partly blaming him for Sweden’s contrarian COVID-19 strategy.

I never would have made a connection to a Nazi symbol had someone else not pointed it out.
I do have to say, it is a stage design I've never seen before....I'm still gonna go with coincidence but have to say it's a kinda weird design for a stage.
False. You are known for looking for or making up lies to discredit anything on the right.

What the Left doesn't want you to hear:

"Dr. Marty Makary, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins, decided to do something that Dr. Anthony Fauci has refused to do which is to take a position based on the current scientific data, not the political winds. Makary was blunt the straight-forward: we’re going to have herd immunity by the end of April. The vaccination rate is on a trend to hit 100 million people. Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine will add a third option to supplement the supply. And all of this is thanks to the Trump administration. Based on the current numbers, Makary said that with an infection fatality rate of 0.23 percent and 1 in 600 Americans dying from the virus, two-thirds of the country has already contracted the disease. We’re underestimating natural immunity. There’s that other bit too, which is we’ve seen a drop in COVID cases over the past six weeks. How big a drop? Oh, it’s to the tune of 77 percent. Even in nations with these new strains, deaths and cases are going down. Why is this news being buried? Makary said that the scientists he spoke to agree with this projection, at the very least not saying it’s outlandish, but noting they don’t want to be overly aggressive in sharing the good news because it could impact vaccination rates."

"The end is near. The Democrats’ COVID lockdown era is entering its final stages. This power grab they took for a spin is being recalled—and they know it. The notion that you can still spread the virus even after being vaccinated was the first sign that these people have no idea what they’re doing. That’s not how vaccines work. You don’t need to be a medical doctor to know that. Even after contract COVID, the virus is dead after ten days, but it’s at levels that cannot make you or others sick. "

Net,

"We can see why Biden keeps drumming up doom and gloom. It’s so he has a reason to pass his $1.9 trillion boondoggle that helps no one impacted by COVID, except federal workers. Time is running out to pass this liberal pork project,"

Don't let a good disaster/crises go to waste. Isn't that the dims motto?

False. You are known for looking for or making up lies to discredit anything on the right.
I am known for science, pragmatism and a disdain for conspiracy theories from the far left or far right. I stand by my statement of coincidence over conspiracy theory regarding the stage design.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT