POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or... the gangs of criminals (antifa,BLM) who have terrorized many cities for the past 4 years openly and with democratic politicians blessing are behind it. Which is more likely?
What is more likely is gangs of criminals (Qanon, MAGA loving white supremest types) who have a long history of anti-Semitic behavior continue to exhibit those behaviors.

What is more likely is gangs of criminals (Qanon, MAGA loving white supremest types) who have a long history of anti-Semitic behavior continue to exhibit those behaviors.

Lol, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Brother effer Omar, and Presley, really really really love the Jewish folks

You're so intentionally dishonest that it's evil. Disgustingly evil

Cool people will get this.

the-mom-and-pop-store-episode-8-pictured-michael-richards-as-cosmo-picture-id138424872
Welcome back, Kotter was always my favorite show. Thanks for the memories.

This is the best thing Trump can do. Don’t run again, DeSantis and Noem are better politicians than Trump. Trump has already did the most important thing he could do. Throw a grenade in all of this and blow it up.

He needs to use his power in the party to back candidates. In all honesty the best thing that could happen for the party is Trump comes out and just pushes DeSantis and Noem. Get the momentum for those two started early.

And like this article says, go out and start publicly pushing 2022 midterm people as well. Turn that party into an America first party. And the thing is, the actual politicians that fit under that banner, are actually further right than Trump ever was. Hopefully we can get a wave of Republican politicians that have backbones and are actually small government politicians.

Even if I agreed with every single thing that Gates advocates, I would still be astonished that the media portrays him as an expert on every topic under the sun. He's a college dropout who made great advances in computer software and parlayed that into a mega tech empire. Which doesn't make him an expert on the millions of topics he is always opining about.
He kind of reminds of Fuzz in the sense that he is an expert on everything, but at least Fuzz probably got himself a degree in something.
I'm not so sure the software stuff is even his accomplishment. I think it is very possible those ideas were stolen from someone else.

Just did our taxes and we are paying the Feds over $40k this year. That is after finding every deduction possible and putting as much in other tax shelters. Yet, there are a lot of people out here who do not pay a cent to the Feds or much less and want to lecture me on how Americans are the least taxed in the developed world and we need to pay more of our “fair share”? You know, to a government that is close to $30 Trillions in debt and has not had a balanced budget in most of my lifetime? It angers me to a level where I can absolutely see why rich people take their money over seas to keep it away from these aholes in Washington.

If you go by what has happened in recent years including Obummers, the democrat supported blm and antifa are the leaders of hate, antisemitism, and terrorism throughout our country by far. Not even close. That fact that you don't know this tells us that you only watch CCN or MSNBC. Congrats lemming.

Just did our taxes and we are paying the Feds over $40k this year. That is after finding every deduction possible and putting as much in other tax shelters. Yet, there are a lot of people out here who do not pay a cent to the Feds or much less and want to lecture me on how Americans are the least taxed in the developed world and we need to pay more of our “fair share”? You know, to a government that is close to $30 Trillions in debt and has not had a balanced budget in most of my lifetime? It angers me to a level where I can absolutely see why rich people take their money over seas to keep it away from these aholes in Washington.
And that is what you paid off of work and or capital gains. Me too at around $35K or more. Now, factor in all of the taxes you pay on cell phones, water bills, elect bills, gas bills, gasoline, home, cars, food, clothes, and other essential items and you will see that after all is said and done your taxes will exceed 40 to 45% of your income. Thanks Ho Biden and the dims. They want to tax us more too.

Fauci says our response could've been much better if we had one unified approach rather than different approaches by each state.

Lol sure. All states had about the same result, unless you intentionally murdered a bunch of old people.

Also why am I not surprised he's dismayed over restrictions on his authority.

Last edited:
Fauci says our response could've been much better if we had one unified approach rather than different approaches by each state.

Lol sure. All states has about the same result, unless you intentionally murdered a bunch of old people.

Also why am I not surprised he's dismayed over restrictions on his authority.

Yes, a coordinated effort by everyone who was praising Cuomo at the time is exactly what we needed. Those people definitively should have been in control.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT