POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one said they are not getting paid. They just can't pay $15.00 an hour. Have you ever been to small towns where they need these little mom and pop stores? I guess you just think everyone else is like you and already taken care of.
And funny how he thinks small businesses owners just sit in their asses and watch the others make them money. A lot of small town mom and pop businesses have two employees. Mom and Pop. The owners will usually only hire when the work gets to be too much for one or two people. Those business owners put in a whole lot of work.

That trash should be bannED from this entire network for typing out that the people of Texas deserved what they got. He definitely crossed the line and shows the level of hate and vitriol that he is consumed with. He does nothing but troll, spew hate, and try to divide people. People like him test my defense of freedom of speech.

That POS would only sign in as he has in the past under a different name.

And funny how he thinks small businesses owners just sit in their asses and watch the others make them money. A lot of small town mom and pop businesses have two employees. Mom and Pop. The owners will usually only hire when the work gets to be too much for one or two people. Those business owners put in a whole lot of work.

Cool people will get this.

the-mom-and-pop-store-episode-8-pictured-michael-richards-as-cosmo-picture-id138424872

I wish I could say what I should say, but I can't.

Don't say anything Knowls, I responded to the post below a few days back and Ed went to the mods and it was deleted. He is just waiting to tell on people, you say anything harsh he will cry to the mods. Isn't worth it man.

Where’s @UK4number9??? Surely he still thinks the Lincoln Project is an upstanding and outstanding organization in spite of a few flaws of a few of their members.

Lol, it's almost like the moron who's known for staging photo ops went to get her picture taken

First off, this lady assuredly knows less about energy than she does about economics, and she knows NOTHING about economics. This is nothing but a photo-op for her massive, ignorant ego. AOC may be a new breed of Congress in DC, but she's every bit as worthless as the rest of them.

"AOC is in Houston right now to help us with the winter storm. It’s 65 degrees outside. "

Lol, it's almost like the moron who's known for staging photo ops went to get her picture taken
65 degrees? That's also her IQ.

She's the dummy who said that unemployment was decreasing under Trump because things were so bad people had to get 2 jobs, and that when someone gets a second job, unemployment goes down. She really is that dumb.

She's the hypocrite who got all over DeSantis because he called her a girl. Within a month, she was insulting Palin, shrieking about "grandma" in her tweets.

However, she calls herself a girl "I wake up every day, and I'm a Puerto Rican girl from the Bronx. Every single day."

But, she's not from the Bronx.

She IS a friggin moron. About the only smart thing she has said was when she was holding a box of Cheerios and said "I can feed the whole world. I figured it out. All I have to do is plant these donut seeds."

Last edited:

Stevie Wonder can see this is all a laundering scheme. Cash back to the left at the taxpayers expense. They front these foreign countries to get cash kickbacks. Thats not rocket science. Billions to Pakistan for gender study? Who gives s **** about that? Its a backdoor to their pockets. Thats part of the swamp my President Trump was referring to.

Do the math,Barry the muslims net worth prior to presidency was approximately 300 thousand if that, makes 400 grand per year as president, equals 3.2 mil but in the end buys a 15 mil mansion. Kick backs pay very well when playing with taxpayer money. Trumps salary was all donated to charity.

So there's been a handful of attacks on Asians, which looked like mostly robberies, from people in hoods and identities hidden, but only in San Francisco which is a liberal hell-hole.

.. and it's Trumps fault.. who hasn't been in office for a month and a half. Lol.

So there's been a handful of attacks on Asians, which looked like mostly robberies, from people in hoods and identities hidden, but only in San Francisco which is a liberal hell-hole.

.. and it's Trumps fault.. who hasn't been in office for a month and a half. Lol.

I never see you in this thread man, I was pretty sure as I read your post you were going to pin those attacks on Tom Brady. I didn't know you wrote about anything else. 😂

These ****ing morons are voting to get 2000 stimulis. Lol. They not gonna get it. Sniffy would rather give it to some foreign country for kickbacks than his own countries citizens. They could give each legal citizen 1 million dollars. It would be less than the trillions they are backwashing to their pockets. A million to each citizen would boost everything economically, but that cuts into their cut. Democrats are ****ing snakes, thats why Biden had all beds removed from white house and sleeps on heated rocks.

Do the math,Barry the muslims net worth prior to presidency was approximately 300 thousand if that, makes 400 grand per year as president, equals 3.2 mil but in the end buys a 15 mil mansion. Kick backs pay very well when playing with taxpayer money. Trumps salary was all donated to charity.
Book deals, Netflix, pension. He has made much money since 16. What was he supposed to do be a greeter at Walmart

I have let my anger rule my reactions in the past to the point of being banned. But that plays into their fool hands. Not no more. A battle does not need to be won on one punch. Just keep jabbing and in the end the cream always rises to the top.
Like Biden rising to the top.

All bullshit. The border is open, period. He does tacitly endorse genocide, period. The best Covid relief is OPENING THE COUNTRY. He absolutely rules by fiat, whether you want to ridiculously blame Trump for that or not. You’re an absolute sucker for propaganda. But muh Iraq!
Just a flat out USEFUL IDIOT...TMTOTWH would shart his pants if Xl said BOO and Hunter in the same breath.

Man. I miss half the posts here because the ****runner never works or sleeps and I have his sub 70 IQ on ignore. Am I missing anything worthwhile?

Reactions: UK4number9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT