POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol...these ppl just throw darts at a map to fill positions. Here thus guy that has a wrap sheet, and felonies. Then we also got mayor Pete bc he likes choos choos, Susan Rice a career foreign policy person over domestic affairs, then they try to appoint Neera Tanden for no reason

To be fair, Rice couldn't handle foreign affairs. Just look at her record. I'd assume China Joe put her where she can do the least harm, or maybe the most, since he's already demonstrated his disdain for the american people.

Last edited:
For those that enjoy crapping all over Cocaine, Cocaine is the only reason we don't have this POS on the USSC.

It's maddening to see the use of resources on this, but not on the billions of damage over the summer. Many of those people travelled city to city leading riots. You don't even need facial recognition for many of them because Andy Ngos incredible work.

In any notion resembling justice, the entire lot would be prosecuted. Not just those politically opposite.

I'm increasingly more convinced in my post a few months ago that we already live in a failed society. We just don't realize it

Great call on the half staff flags Desantis. Keep shrinking that base and let’s see how things go down the road.
5-C25341-B-8-D22-4-BF5-B527-257-D6-CC5582-C.jpg

Vaccine production keeps increasing, yet under Biden, the number of doses getting in people's arms has stagnated for the last 10 days at around 1.5M.

No wonder blacks aren't getting vaccinated - he hates them.
Yup, and Kamala, the great black leader that she is, saying that she'd never take a vaccine produced by Trump didn't help. Granted, at the debate she backed up a little from that, saying she'd never take a vaccine that Trump said to take, but that she would take a vaccine that doctors said to take..... whatever that means.

What happened in Texas is third world type shit that should NEVER happen in America. If I lived there, I’d be looking to exit Texas stage left after a shit show like that. Unacceptable.

Reactions: awf
Yup, and Kamala, the great black leader that she is, saying that she'd never take a vaccine produced by Trump didn't help. Granted, at the debate she backed up a little from that, saying she'd never take a vaccine that Trump said to take, but that she would take a vaccine that doctors said to take..... whatever that means.

“Vaccine produced by Trump.”

What does that even mean? Does she think he was in the lab with the my pillow guy and a few test tubes?

Clicked to show ignored content to show what you were responding to. Then I read his couple of follow ups.

it happened in Minneapolis. They voted to do just that. They lost a lot of officers and crime skyrocketed. Now 8 months later they are regretting it and spending 6 million to train and hire more officers.
They should make sure they are all "of color" ...then no complaints.

Reactions: awf
“And there's no way I'm gonna support California, there's just no way… If they don’t support me, I’m not gonna support them.” - Trump after the 2018 California wildfires
LMAO. You're anonymously sourcing your quote from a guy (Miles Taylor) who was Mr. Anonymous and issued bunches of supposed quotations from Trump after he was fired? That's pretty funny. Please don't be hypocritical and start disparaging quotes sourced from Roger Stone if you ever see one on this board (I doubt you will, because most people on this board attribute their quotes and have too much integrity).

Last edited:
I knew someone that died in Texas due to the weather. My wife's family.

The trash that posted that was in other thread saying his electricity went out and he went to a motel. He couldn't handle the cold so he went to a motel. Some people didn't have the means to get a motel and here this trash is saying people deserve it. The audacity.
Every word of this is false.

What happened in Texas is third world type shit that should NEVER happen in America. If I lived there, I’d be looking to exit Texas stage left after a shit show like that. Unacceptable.

Sure. Let's get rid of the no state income tax so that we can spend countless billions on that once in a century weather phenomenon.

Democrats were pretty proud about about the Heidi Cruz text fiasco this past week. They are patting themselves on the back for proving what we already knew about them: They aren't neighborly people and they will stab you in the back if you give them any opportunity to do so. Something to be proud of among Dems, I guess?

The irony of the New York Times is that they did not reveal the source of texts citing "the intimate nature of the texts" or something like that. For all we know, Apple could have leaked it them. If you are a neighbor wanting to give dirt, then how do you choose the NYT? Why not the Washington Post, the city where Cruz spends time working? Or maybe a publication that many Texans might read, like the Houston Chronicle? Weird.

The next time a wildfire rolls through California, I fully expect Pelosi to be onsite handing out water to evacuees.

Last edited:
Government is the collective will of the people which is one of the only weapons we have against “big corp, big tech, big pharma”. They screw you at every opportunity, unless legally forbade to by regulations.
BS...the cdp does nothing of the sort!!! Trump was doing more for middle America that the CDP will ever dream of.

Yea. It's sorta like the Canadian government failing to buy hardly any covid vaccine such that it's at the bottom of the so-called developed countries in vaccination rate & will be for months to come. TDA's.

Gotta love Wikipedia.

"Trump Jr. was active in his father's presidential campaign. He cooperated with Russia in their interference in the 2016 United States elections and had a meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised damaging information about the campaign of Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.[4][5][6] He has promoted several conspiracy theories as well as false information.[7][8][9][10] Trump has engaged in attempts to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election following his father's electoral defeat; he has promoted the stolen election conspiracy theory and advocated "total war" instead of completion of vote counting.[11][12] He spoke at the rally that encouraged a mob to attack Congress, where he threatened Trump's opponents that "we're coming for you."[13] On January 11, 2021, D.C. attorney general Karl Racine said that he is looking at whether to charge Donald Trump Jr. with inciting the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol in the criminal investigation into the attack.[14] Trump Jr. is also a person of interest in a criminal investigation into possible fraud in D.C.[15]"

Best thing hes done in his mostly empty political career. But that was no doubt a big deal at the time.
At the time???? WTF? It's a huge deal today. And don't forget this from the Wash Post:

Trump is right: Mitch McConnell is one of the greatest Senate leaders of all time

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT