ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pierce just discovering that Jeff Sheppard is Reed's Dad

HeismaNole

Blue Chip Prospect
Nov 29, 2023

SAS is routinely exposed as not having a clue of what he's talking about but to have a guy presented as an expert to talk about current things not know something as basic as this, really says a lot.

This tells me you didn't watch any game of Reed Sheppard if you didn't know this considering the camera spaned to his parents all the time, showed him in the green room even on Draft Night, and you didn't read anything online at all for the last few years.

This is how bad sports media is.

SAS is routinely exposed as not having a clue of what he's talking about but to have a guy presented as an expert to talk about current things not know something as basic as this, really says a lot.

This tells me you didn't watch any game of Reed Sheppard if you didn't know this considering the camera spaned to his parents all the time, showed him in the green room even on Draft Night, and you didn't read anything online at all for the last few years.

Sheppard won the titles that Pierce's Kansas teams also coveted in 1996 and 1998. It's no surprise Pierce remembers him.

I agree, pretty cool he remembered Jeff though. I mean he played at Kansas and thru his long career I doubt he spent much time following UK dudes. I agree he probably should have known being an analyst now but he mainly focuses on NBA stuff.

Because he’s not a real journalist. He only has a TV gig because his name is Paul Pierce.

ESPN really missed the boat on that 2008 Celtics team. You can’t tell me Rondo, Garnett and Allen wouldn’t be better than Pierce and Kendrick Perkins.
He's also not a college graduate

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT