ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar (Unknowingly) Involved in some Controversy Tonight

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
The Pacers gave the game ball to Oscar after the game in honor of his first NBA point (a franchise tradition apparently).

Giannis for the Bucks scored a Bucks Franchise record 64 points tonight in the same game and wanted the game ball for himself.

Giannis freaked out on the court after the game, and an altercation ensued in the locker room hallways.

Pretty wild and random thing for Oscar to be stuck in the middle of (to no fault of his own of course)

Who gets to decide who gets the actual "game ball"? Aren't there multiple balls during the game? Is the "game ball" the one that is in play at the end? In football and baseball, both teams give a game ball away. I really didn't realize that this was a thing, but if it is, Oscar shouldn't get it.

The dude has two MVPs, a championship ring and guaranteed contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars … yet he’s throwing a whiny temper tantrum like a spoiled toddler because someone else got a regular season game ball?

Yeesh, way to make yourself look like a petty little bitch.

The Pacers gave the game ball to Oscar after the game in honor of his first NBA point (a franchise tradition apparently).

Giannis for the Bucks scored a Bucks Franchise record 64 points tonight in the same game and wanted the game ball for himself.

Giannis freaked out on the court after the game, and an altercation ensued in the locker room hallways.

Pretty wild and random thing for Oscar to be stuck in the middle of (to no fault of his own of course)

That’s kinda a douche move NGL. He’s a superstar, how many career games he gonna have ya know.

Who gets to decide who gets the actual "game ball"? Aren't there multiple balls during the game? Is the "game ball" the one that is in play at the end? In football and baseball, both teams give a game ball away. I really didn't realize that this was a thing, but if it is, Oscar shouldn't get it.
You would think, according to that press conference they must not because he was saying “I played 35 minutes, I know what the game ball felt like.” Still whining after he got it.

The dude has two MVPs, a championship ring and guaranteed contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars … yet he’s throwing a whiny temper tantrum like a spoiled toddler because someone else got a regular season game ball?

Yeesh, way to make yourself look like a petty little bitch.
I know and what I wanna know is does he have a wall of game balls for every high score he’s ever gotten? Is this the peak? He’s never gonna try to break this one? What if he does, does this game ball not matter? It’s dumb.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
1af2d41f-afb2-48c1-bf81-6308b9cb02c6-jumbo9x16_OutofUniformWestbr_Mill2.jpg

The modern NBA is just diva ball.

And some of you think the game is better now because they call fouls more and there's more three pointers...

21aabea1daf2a71b6dc4e9e6762b74d2.jpg
bb440f9d8bf259879933fc7c2b3fc3cd.jpg

"It hurts me, but life will continue..." What a whiny little bitch. A guy making $46 million a year to play a kid's game may -- may -- have gotten the wrong game ball he needed to reflect "my greatness," something he tells us that "everyone should appreciate."

This, the Draymond Green nonsense, something different every day to make you despise these soft crybabies. How anyone can be a fan of this garbage is not clear to me. Like always, I'll watch the last round or maybe two if some ex-Cats are involved, as Jamal Murray was last year. Otherwise, the NBA can kiss my ass.

Who wins in a fight, is the real question we need to discuss here..

I know Giannis got jacked after the first few years in the NBA as a string bean, but Oscar is a unit. 2-3 inches shorter but maybe 20lbs heavier.. and those 20 pounds aren't fat..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT