ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar (Unknowingly) Involved in some Controversy Tonight

After thinking about this, and listening to the local sports radio guys on the way to work... Folks, a lot of this isn't about a ball. The games between Indy and the Bucks high been chippy and highly competitive. This is Giannis flexing for this team. Trying to be a leader. The tough guy thing isn't his lane and that's why he looked so terrible doing in. The Pacers def had some intent other than Oscar and someone just thought grabbing the ball before the Milwaukee bench dig. It's pretty comical. But appears to be a budding rivalry. This was about gamesmanship, not a ball.

Usually after watching the interview I understand the other side.

Not in this case. SURE YOU WANTED THE BALL FOR YOUR TEAMMATE!

My hairy rear end. I have lost a LOT of respect for the Greek Freak.

I think they’re more post Madonna
or Post Malonna
Feeling Cute Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Who gets to decide who gets the actual "game ball"? Aren't there multiple balls during the game? Is the "game ball" the one that is in play at the end? In football and baseball, both teams give a game ball away. I really didn't realize that this was a thing, but if it is, Oscar shouldn't get it.
Yea just give the mother ****er a ball. They all look the same and at that point once it’s gone he’d have no ****in idea which ball he played with.

****in baby.

There are a lot of bitches like that in the NBA, there are several reasons I don't and won't watch like LeBron and Green. Hot dogs and crybabies are the face of today's game that is being supported by China and a very weak Commissioner, it's all disgusting.

There are a lot of bitches like that in the NBA, there are several reasons I don't and won't watch like LeBron and Green. Hot dogs and crybabies are the face of today's game that is being supported by China and a very weak Commissioner, it's all disgusting.
So you are saying LeBron is all about social injustice until it involves his monetary interest?

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

NBA thread about Giannis - Let's throw in some shots at LeBron.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
After thinking about this, and listening to the local sports radio guys on the way to work... Folks, a lot of this isn't about a ball. The games between Indy and the Bucks high been chippy and highly competitive. This is Giannis flexing for this team. Trying to be a leader. The tough guy thing isn't his lane and that's why he looked so terrible doing in. The Pacers def had some intent other than Oscar and someone just thought grabbing the ball before the Milwaukee bench dig. It's pretty comical. But appears to be a budding rivalry. This was about gamesmanship, not a ball.
That's a funny ass way of showing leadership. Was Mahomes being a "leader" too when he was cussing out a ref over a legit call? If that's "leadership" no wonder Murica is in such a sorry ass state today.

That's a funny ass way of showing leadership. Was Mahomes being a "leader" too when he was cussing out a ref over a legit call? If that's "leadership" no wonder Murica is in such a sorry ass state today.
Look, I'm not defending the guy. But, IMO, as these teams start to really dislike each other, I think he's just trying to defend his house kinda crap. This isn't just about a ball. He's just really bad at trying to be a tough guy.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Two primadona meltdowns in one week. Sports have become really soft in December.

1. FSU whining they don't get in the playoffs
2. UofL players whining they can't play due to the wrong tights.
3. Patrick Mahomes whining after a legit call on his WR.
4. Giannis throwing a tantrum over not getting a basketball.
The Florida St one is legit

There have always been whining in sports there just wasn’t social media to show it

Reactions: ukcatz12
Who gets to decide who gets the actual "game ball"? Aren't there multiple balls during the game? Is the "game ball" the one that is in play at the end? In football and baseball, both teams give a game ball away. I really didn't realize that this was a thing, but if it is, Oscar shouldn't get it.
The logical thing would be for the home team to get first rights.

No it ain’t. They play in a crap league, they barely scored against a UL team whose stock is dropping like a rock, and their starting QB is done for the year.

They didn’t deserve to be in the playoff. And for the elected officials of Florida to waste their time and money fighting that is pathetic and embarrassing.

Oscar woulda gave him that ball no sweat. As any good Christian man would. The BIG O is nice as hell off court. On the court? He has some Draymond Green intensity. Mean and nasty side

There have always been whining in sports there just wasn’t social media to show it
It's not even close to legit.

1. The committee can and will take into consideration key injuries in choosing playoff contenders. It's right in their rules and contract, which ACC/FSU agreed to. So, on that point alone they have no gripe.
2. Their SOS was 55. FIFTY-FIVE. Bama's was EIGHT. So Bama's competition was MUCH better and Bama lost 1 game by 10 points in Wk2. FSU struggled to beat a mediocre UofL team that UK put 38 on. FSU put up 16. Is UK that much better offensively than FSU? And by that, would UK step to UM? We all know the answer to that.
3. FSU also struggled to beat a BAD Florida team.

Look, I'm not defending the guy. But, IMO, as these teams start to really dislike each other, I think he's just trying to defend his house kinda crap. This isn't just about a ball. He's just really bad at trying to be a tough guy.
He did defend it. By winning the game. The rest is superficial "look at me" drama queen bs that's become WAAAAAY to common in modern society.

No it ain’t. They play in a crap league, they barely scored against a UL team whose stock is dropping like a rock, and their starting QB is done for the year.

They didn’t deserve to be in the playoff. And for the elected officials of Florida to waste their time and money fighting that is pathetic and embarrassing.
I thought we were talking about the Fla St players . They have every right to be upset they didn’t get in . Any team would be upset in that situation. How does that make them primadonnas?

It's not even close to legit.

1. The committee can and will take into consideration key injuries in choosing playoff contenders. It's right in their rules and contract, which ACC/FSU agreed to. So, on that point alone they have no gripe.
2. Their SOS was 55. FIFTY-FIVE. Bama's was EIGHT. So Bama's competition was MUCH better and Bama lost 1 game by 10 points in Wk2. FSU struggled to beat a mediocre UofL team that UK put 38 on. FSU put up 16. Is UK that much better offensively than FSU? And by that, would UK step to UM? We all know the answer to that.
3. FSU also struggled to beat a BAD Florida team.
All I’m saying is those FSU players upset they didn’t get in doesn’t make them Primadonnas.

Any player on any team like that would be upset they didn’t get in when a situation like that happens

All I’m saying is those FSU players upset they didn’t get in doesn’t make them Primadonnas.

Any player on any team like that would be upset they didn’t get in when a situation like that happens
Wasn't so much talking about them as I was their obnoxious fans and oh.....the state of Florida using a MILLION dollars to sue.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Wasn't so much talking about them as I was their obnoxious fans and oh.....the state of Florida using a MILLION dollars to sue.
I agree with you on the suing that part was crazy . But I do think any fanbase for any school would react the way their fans have been reacting .

If a 6'11, 243 lb guy that is nicknamed "Greek Freak" angrily demands the basketball, he can have it.

I’m 5’11”, 170lb and I wouldn’t give that entitled prick the ball. He can turn me into a pretzel if he wants… it’ll just make him look like an even bigger A-hole.

• Love
Reactions: KFuqua and bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT