ADVERTISEMENT

Okoro being generous

Thought I'd open up this thread and see that he donated part of his salary to the poor.

Nope. Gave it to family.

Reactions: ADJOUK22
Just for perspective sake, the average Nigerian immigrant makes more than the average white family here in America. Many are exceptionally well educated, come from stable nuclear families and are quite religious whether they are Christian or Muslim. America could do a whole lot worse than have the overwhelming majority of the immigrants come from Nigeria.

Reactions: SuporChin and gbl97
I mean, if you can't watch those videos and get joy from them, shame on you. The dude is locked up for $11 million guaranteed for his first two years. Spending a $100k on his parents who brought him into this world is completely sensible. Stop hating, you might also want to look at immigrants from Nigeria, they are mostly well educated and good people. Do you know anything about the Okoro family to suggest he can't manage money or just assumed because you know,,,,,,. OP will Tyler Herro be broke ? He spent a cool million as soon as he signed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganner918
I just can't imagine seeing something like that and my first instinct being bitterness and judgment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT