ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

"This team was built for March."
But it was built by a foot washer...

951iqxr.png

What the holy **** am I watching? This is the worst game we’ve played since Wilmington. This is demoralizing. Embarrassing. Cal should be skinned for this prep. We have no answers or adjustments for their guards. Players should seriously walk home after this shit. Garbage effort. Lazy and scared. Mailed it in.

Saw it coming at halftime and turned it off. A&M coach is the only head coach prepared for this game. The other coach didn't learn from the first game. Probably didn't watch or break down anything from it.

At this point, it's very likely if not absolutely true that he's wasted more talent than any coach in the history of college basketball. What have we done for the last 5 days that we were so completely unprepared? Oh yeah. The idiot in chief gave them 2 or 3 days off because he doesn't care much about this tournament compared to the other one in which he's also been out-coached.

The players have to take it upon themselves to reign in their teammates and get back on track. Cal's already looking like Henry Winkler's character in 90% of The Waterboy.

Last edited:
Feel really sorry for all the folks in blue down there. They’ve spent hard earned money to watch this shit for far too long while Cal has stolen 9 million dollars annually.
If they were dumb enough to buy tickets after watching Cal this long, then a fool and their money are soon parted.

I've seen this story before. This is the little ray of hope at the end of the game just extending the crap show before the loss is official. I'll eat a shoe if Kentucky actually does something good with this.

Reactions: UKCat4Ever
well guys, last time I left a partner , Billy G had just been fired and then we hired cal and turned it around.

And im going to be moving back to paducah and eventually filing for divorce so ....... lets hope that leads to UK turning it back around.

Saw it coming at halftime and turned it off. Peterson is the only head coach prepared for this game. The other coach didn't learn from the first game. Probably didn't watch or break down anything from it.

At this point, it's very likely if not absolutely true that he's wasted more talent than any coach in the history of college basketball. What have we done for the last 5 days that we were so completely unprepared? Oh yeah. The idiot in chief gave them 2 or 3 days off because he doesn't care much about this tournament compared to the other one in which he's also been out-coached.

The players have to take it upon themselves to reign in their teammates and get back on track. Cal's already looking like Henry Winkler's character in 90% of The Waterboy.
who is peterson?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT