ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

I know A&M is playing for their tournament lives but they're playing with way more energy than us. Kissing and hugging in the huddle and our guys have stone faces

Reactions: darkshadesofblue
Can’t give up offensive rebounds after crappy defense and then make stupid turnovers and expect to win against a team that’s playing out of their minds.

Cal can’t counter a hit team. This is the type of game that we normally lose. It’s also a preview for the NCAA Tournament. If we can’t beat this A&M team, how are we going to go past the first weekend???)

SAD

Yea Dane, AM does a great job of “clearing space”. Wonder why they do such a great job.

As much as I like Rob, he brought that ball down the court with absolutely zero intention of passing to anyone, no matter what. And it showed.

CCC has made it known publicly multiple times that he doesn’t really care about the SECT. So how can you then get your players to buy in??!!
This is nothing new. Been saying it and pissing fans off since the first still but 6 of his teams still somehow won it to spite his opinion.
I’m sick and tired of getting torched by guards every game. Our guards suck on D
It's not just the guards playing like shit. What the hell have the bigs done? Nonexistent.

zone lmao
Bi8u6Ag.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT