ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

Man our defense isn't good but God, teams just hit freaking everything against us, the shit is so annoying to watch

Reactions: G-PIP
SEC will probably get screwed on seeding if we lose. That will be 4 of the top 6 SEC teams losing before the semifinals.

DJ Wagner and Justin Edwards are a combined 2-10. Reed Sheppard and Antonio Reeves are a combined 7-9.

If Cal starts those two in the second half I’m done. It’s beyond sabotage at this point and he should just be fired right now. Our chances in the NCAA tournament would improve immediately.
"Earned not given". I guess Reed just needs to do more to earn it.

We could just been 3 down if Wagner had hit that three. Despite them shooting from the Colon, we are just 5 down. Some of the players look scared, Edward’s and Mitchell need to toughen up.
We could be winning right now if Wagner would stop shooting. Dude decided he was the entire offense at the end of the half, despite being completely incapable of shooting.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Why do y’all care so much? Cal doesn’t, the players don’t.

“you know the only tourney that matters to me, after this weekend, that tournament...”

Cal needs to drill it in these guys' heads to not leave the three point shooters. Why are there two guards leaking into the paint with a 7 footer down there?

Will Cal say that? I dunno. He's probably busy saying "we'll be fine" 20 times and "how bout Ugo," but this three point shooting needs to be addressed.

Just caught up watching from DVR. I can't remember a half that entertaining when we were still losing. At least not recently.

I can see a replay of this in the dance. I bet we become a 4 seed and play a mid major with quick guards that pick us apart.

Nothing from our bigs. Nothing from Edward’s. Reeves on the bench with 2 fouls and only 6 points. They shot out their asses and got all the free throws and we are still only down 6.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
Whether we win this game or not, this team has no chance of a Final Four. I'll eat crow if they do.
The players have a decent chance. The coach? He would struggle to make a Final Four with Anthony Davis on this team. Hard to say if he would even start him.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I’ve got it on mute, don’t need to hear anything they have to say at half. Why is Doug Schalls always calling big games we play in.

I’m glad Kentucky went on a run late in the year, but this half just reiterates to me why Uk isn’t going on a run and why this team is extremely flawed

Turnovers UK-8 .....A&M-2

Points off turnovers 10-2 A&M

Our D sucks as always but we can't turn it over 8 times in the 2nd half.

That's the difference so far.
Our D could force 8 turnovers. That would be nice

We could be winning right now if Wagner would stop shooting. Dude decided he was the entire offense at the end of the half, despite being completely incapable of shooting.
Just needs to go right more, you know, to his strong hand. There's a reason you're getting left so easy DJ

Cal needs to drill it in these guys' heads to not leave the three point shooters. Why are there two guards leaking into the paint with a 7 footer down there?

Will Cal say that? I dunno. He's probably busy saying "we'll be fine" 20 times and "how bout Ugo," but this three point shooting needs to be addressed.
If we didn't have bigs who were afraid of boo boo's or fat lips, the guards wouldn't be leaking into the paint so much. Where's Magloire? :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT