ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

Before the season started I thought we'd be a great finishing at the rim team and decent defensive team. Shows I know jack about basketball.

Looks like a Mitchell at the 5 game to me

Nope... their guards are too good at getting to the rim... gotta have some threat of rim protection.

Problem is officials apparently allowed to call moving screens if the screens are bigs clearing the lane for their teammates to drive. At one point in basketball history, that was a foul.

The refs aren’t helping our defense by calling so many early fouls. Makes our guys nervous to play tough D.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Thank God for Sheppard he’s keeping us in this game. Bradshaw can’t get rebounds. Edwards bricking 3 pointers and blowing layups. Big Z playing all around horrible. Nobody guarding their 3 point shooters. Yea I figured the boys would be willing to win this game but they have taken on Cal’s personality of not really caring about this SEC tournament.

One of worst 3pt shooting teams in the country is yet again shooting out their buttholes against us.

Edwards back down to earth. Can’t even make a layup. How can you expect to be ready for the NBA when A&M is abusing you????

We’ve all heard it before but they can’t play any better. They are playing way over their head, we bring out the best in everyone, sure do!

N9 defense getting pushed around at the rim ,carbon copy of first game. All those guys mocking those of us that said this would be a war last night can shut up.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT