ADVERTISEMENT

Official Reid Travis knee thread

Hopefully this won’t be the theme of the next few weeks

MV5BMTI2MzEyNjk2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYyMDQ1MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR8,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Just curious if you have to apply for a license to be the "official Reid Travis knee" thread. If I start one is it any sort of infringement or do I need to preface by saying it is the "Unoffical Reid Travis knee" thread? I am always confused and scared of being sued.

Just curious if you have to apply for a license to be the "official Reid Travis knee" thread. If I start one is it any sort of infringement or do I need to preface by saying it is the "Unoffical Reid Travis knee" thread? I am always confused and scared of being sued.
You were going to start another thread with a "Creed Reid Knee Screed"?

Reactions: chroix
We knead him in the lineup. He's our bread and butter in the paint.

Brother in law texted and said he’s hearing sprained MCL, out 2-3 weeks depending on severity. Don’t shoot the messenger. Lol

Brother in law texted and said he’s hearing sprained MCL, out 2-3 weeks depending on severity. Don’t shoot the messenger. Lol

A mild sprain may take anything from a few days to two weeks to repair, a grade II sprain can take up to four weeks, and a severe sprain anywhere from four to eight weeks.

A mild sprain may take anything from a few days to two weeks to repair, a grade II sprain can take up to four weeks, and a severe sprain anywhere from four to eight weeks.
A lot of nothing has been reported so far. Probably will be later this afternoon before anything reliable and official.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
If it is a 2-3 week deal, that mean we will probably lose 2-3 more games, which can easily put us down to the 4th 2 seed, and in Duke's region. I think I'd rather be a 3 if that is the case.

If it is a 2-3 week deal, that mean we will probably lose 2-3 more games, which can easily put us down to the 4th 2 seed, and in Duke's region. I think I'd rather be a 3 if that is the case.
I don't know if missing him for 2-3 weeks will effect us much in terms of W/L's as the only team we might have trouble beating without is UT at UT. But lets actually get some info on him before we discuss that IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT