ADVERTISEMENT

It's official. Kenny Payne fired. Guess who they are going after..

susan2361

Sophomore
Apr 22, 2015
Huggins. This is from Facebook. The link for the article is there.
Here is the link to the article. I hope.

I've just been told that it was official 5 days ago. Sorry everyone!!

The only thing that link shows is that some obscure website called “chillsports” likes Huggy. There’s nothing to suggest UL is actually interested in or “going after” him.

Uncle Rico. Is that you?
Napoleon Dynamite GIF

The only thing that link shows is that some obscure website called “chillsports” likes Huggy. There’s nothing to suggest UL is actually interested in or “going after” him.
I must have copied the wrong link. Sorry. I'll take this down if someone can tell me how to delete a thread. I'm obviously not really good at this.🤣

Thanks everyone!!! Sorry for the mixup, but the article I did read, said they really were actually considering him. I don't know who was considering him and how far along it got, if any. I just copied the wrong link. I thought it was really interesting with all the drama. I'm not gonna try to copy some link again until I practice!!🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for being my guinea pigs...lol🤣🤣🤣. You all are great!!!

Don't know if anyone knows this or not but his buyout for screwing up is amazing. I wish I could have a job like that where you s--k big time and still get paid to go away. His buyout is $8 million. It was $10 million and drops $1 million each year.

Fired D1 college coach, football specifically, is the best job in America. Jimbo Fisher is getting paid almost $10 million a year through 2031 to not work. He's living the dream.

Just read this week that Huggins would like to go back to WV. Said they need new leadership for him to do that. That is where his heart is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT