ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TEXAS A&M GAME THREAD**

Unbelievable the opportunities they had and still piss it away. All around the worst called and still had a chance.

No matter how good or bad, Kentucky gave them this game.

Shocked they called off foul on that dagger 3 that should ended us.

Reed missed a FT he couldn't afford to miss.

This is a learning experience hopefully we learn from it.

I really really really like this team.

Cal is I’ll make them worse if he’s not careful. We need energy on defense and some heart on rebounding. Need our main dog back. He’s out with injury. More heart than all these big guys combined

I think Bradshaw has some potential to be a good player some day. Probably not at Kentucky. But if your team gives up 4 or 5 offensive rebounds with him on the floor. He’s no use to you.

Lot of over reaction going on in here. Yes our defense needs work. It’s a road game, they are tough. Especially with refs like this.

This team ain’t doing shit in March unless the rebounding and defense get fixed, and I don’t see either of them getting fixed easily
Defense depends on effort. Honestly, this was not a well-called game and the team did what they could. The fact that Bradshaw had four fouls on him before the 16-minute mark of the second half was absolutely devastating as it was ridiculous.

But that said, I think most people on this board were expecting a loss so this should absolutely be no surprise. Texas A&M home court advantage is so real that if it had hands it could slap you firmly in the face. A&M wasn't going to lose this game and we will beat them like a rented mule in the SEC tournament. I HATE playing at their place. It's always a foul fest on our side and it's not even. I mean, they have shot nearly 30 FTs this game. We haven't even made it to 20.

If you play this horribly on defense, you MUST score EVERY trip in OT AND make sure you REBOUND the opponents misses!!!!!

Our rotation on defense is PATHETIC!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT