ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TEXAS A&M GAME THREAD**

We gave A&M every chance! If the basics aren’t cleaned up we will make an early tournaments exit this year!

Good job CATS same ole same ole. Excellent chance to go to #2 in the polls. Under :30 on the clock with the ball and rookie mistakes. Pshhh

His raw talent is unquestionable. His decision making is very questionable. He is also very selfish with hero ball. When it works it is great but he also gives a lot up gambling on D and on fast breaks
Cal left him in too long his game management has been poor

Shitty coaching
Coaches block out?
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

As exhausting as this game has been, I'm not upset. Texas A&M played better than they have played all year. Our freshman played like freshmen at times. Just a road SEC game. We've seen this every year.

We have to improve our interior defense and rebounding or we'll lose more games against physical teams on the road.

This is A&Ms big home game this year. It was circled on the schedule. We were gonna get their best game of the year.

Our Boyz did t back down. Defense was bad but they fought and took punches for 45 min

And that foul call on the A&M player that hit the 3 was really bad. But if that is what it takes to get rid of the ridiculous leg kick outs on 3’s then I’m all for it. And Bilas’ Duke buddies are the worst offenders of that.

More missed FT's that we had to have them. We were not great from line today.

We shot the 3 great and still lost can't believe this loss but we couldn't rebound the ball.

Cal in the press conference: "We're just a young team."

Yes and who has recruited it to make it that way?!?!?!
Hell probably also say "Defense? We ran out of money. We'll look at bringing in a defense coach next year. Dog needs to be let out, I like my team"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT