ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL KENTUCKY @ GEORGIA THREAD

Georgia won’t beat Alabama. There’s a reason FD is still offering $500 to cash out Alabama’s future. That’s turning $500 bonus cash into withdraw-able money.

Alabama won’t play scared against these guys.

Reactions: Dawgs_74
If there was EVER a time for the defense to get a TO, it is now.

If they can, the offense has to help them out. Levis is playing great, but the rest of the offensive playmakers have to help him out. Harris is showing some potential.

Never thought Ali would be a bigger loss for this game than McCall/Ox, but that looks to be the case right now.

Reactions: EliteBlue
We are not scoring another point this game. UGA will now cover easily. Only down 7 at halftime but we were never really in this game. They are far too superior in every aspect for us. Not only are we not in the same league as UGA, we aren't even in the league below them. But in our defense, I'm not sure there is another team in the same league as UGA.

Reactions: FirewithFire
You guys are not wrong about CRod. I will this, however. Georgia has had a spy on him all day long. Every play there has been a defender that tracks him wherever he is on the field. They were very ready for Mr. Rodriguez today.

It wasn't CRods fault that no one could block for him either.

They are tackling him as soon as he gets the ball. Not sure what he could do about that.
It's not just that. He has been poor in every aspect. No one is running on them. But he has dropped passes, missed blocks, and committed a chop block.

There’s only been one Kentucky kicker in the last 30 years that I would even consider bringing out for a field goal. I never have a good feeling when we are kicking.

Reactions: misplacedhillbilly
We just aren’t ready for this level yet. Gotta keep recruiting
Too many 4 and 5 stars on the other team. Recruiting has been improving but its got to get a lot better or pick up a lot of guys in the transfer portal that are legit

Bad spot on the run…it looked like he sat down before the ball crossed the line to gain

Stoops should challenge the spot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT