ADVERTISEMENT

Thank God in heaven

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
for spring football. Extending the season from August to April has sure been a blessing for nearly the last dozen years. What time do the Cats practice? Let's all head down there with signs and coolers to let them know we appreciate them and want to watch some open practices!

Who's with me?!!

I’m always pumped for spring practice and any word coming out in the summer. Been passing my time with baseball, Cats seem to be decent again this year as they just swept #25 Georgia to start conference play. Weekend series at Mizzou starts tonight, you can catch it on SECN or SECN+.

for spring football. Extending the season from August to April has sure been a blessing for nearly the last dozen years. What time do the Cats practice? Let's all head down there with signs and coolers to let them know we appreciate them and want to watch some open practices!

Who's with me?!!
You are spot on! Thanks for posting this thought. Love our UKFB

Who's with me?!!
His blessings are coming up a bit short for basketball.....

His blessings are coming up a bit short for basketball.....

I don't know about that. If we'd have pulled out a win in that other sport this Thursday, I doubt there is the national clamor that there has been AND THAT IS SORELY NEEDED.

Reactions: mattrudd
I’m always pumped for spring practice and any word coming out in the summer. Been passing my time with baseball, Cats seem to be decent again this year as they just swept #25 Georgia to start conference play. Weekend series at Mizzou starts tonight, you can catch it on SECN or SECN+.
You know this baseball thing is a for real pursuit we need to get behind. I found myself the last couple years getting more and more invovled in it and now have found myself legitimately more involved and invested as a fan that I am in basketball, and I was born with the baskteball gene.

SEC baseball is a really good sport to follow and these Cats have been strong the past couple years and look deep this year in pitching and hitting. I'm dead serious too . . . try it and you'll see what I mean. Its not just a distraction from all the basketball drama, its dang fun.

You know this baseball thing is a for real pursuit we need to get behind. I found myself the last couple years getting more and more invovled in it and now have found myself legitimately more involved and invested as a fan that I am in basketball, and I was born with the baskteball gene.

SEC baseball is a really good sport to follow and these Cats have been strong the past couple years and look deep this year in pitching and hitting. I'm dead serious too . . . try it and you'll see what I mean. Its not just a distraction from all the basketball drama, its dang fun.
Yeah man, I really just got into following baseball the last couple of years and I rarely miss a game. It’s not just to fill time like in the past, just can’t get enough of it anymore. Love all the UK major sports, always been a huge football fan since I was about 13 or so but seldom miss watching or listening to any of the big three..

Bluecoon I'm almost back to how I was growing up following the Reds on radio. I tune in the UK games and live and die with every pitch just like back then. I was listening to them play Murray St earlier this year and they got down 6-0 in the third and I got mad just like I do in Basketball and turned it off, then I hear the next day they scored 10 straight and won 10-6 and I was overjoyed!.

I was just as excited with baseball post season last year as I was with basketball this year and that's not a dig at Cal or anything, its just true. And being in the SEC its just a big time test to run through and fun to watch.

I wasnt exactly all in for renewing season tix this year , but the wife and her crew won out .. its a chore to pack up , prepare food / seats etc etc then drive 2 hours and be gone 7-8 hours and drive 2 hours back home ( or hotel it) Gets pricey too. Having said that ANY reprieve from Cal and basketball is like salve on a wound . ( Fire his ass PLEASE )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT