ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

This team just isn’t any good. Have squeaked by and squeaked by against bad SEC teams.

Then tonight happens. We haven’t even played the good SEC teams.

This UK team is in a world of trouble

This is going to be a very bad loss. One that will hurt our seeding. We're going down for several reasons. Can't make free throws in the clutch. poor shot selection, very stupid play, turnovers, no half court offense last ten minutes, horrific officiating, and on and on. This team doesn't have any composure and no leader.

My biggest gripe with Cal is that he expects players to "create" a play too much. This team was struggling when USC was making the comeback, but Cal doesn't call enough offensive plays to help a young team that obviously needs it.

Just taking the enjoyment out of watching UK basketball. I’m sorry but that’s the way it is. Will continue to watch but the real pleasure is gone.

Ref had to blow his dumbass whistle one more time didn't he?
The SEC needs to do something at some point. This crap has gone on far too long. Compare the LSU game to this one.

A lot of time to improve, but this team we’re seeing right now won’t make it out of the first weekend of the tournament. Stupid, undisciplined, and just not good.

I may get scolded but I'm not sure this team will "get it" this year. I know, we're Young, blah blah. Friggin South Carolina

My god people every loss isn’t some ultimate ruling on how good our team is. SC is always a tough place to play for us. It happens. Let’s get Vanderbilt completely integrated into our lineup, get some guys back and we will be fine.

I'm betting Vanderbilt enjoyed his first game. Was over there just shaking his head.

Why did he bench Vanderbilt the rest of the game? Not like we had a ton of players available. Cal can't get out of his own way a lot of times. He over thinks a lot.

My biggest gripe with Cal is that he expects players to "create" a play too much. This team was struggling when USC was making the comeback, but Cal doesn't call enough offensive plays to help a young team that obviously needs it.

I can't disagree. Yelling and screaming gets tuned out after awhile.

We need Green back. Finally caught up to us tonight. Officiating didn't help. Really took us out the last 8 minutes of the game. I like what JV did. But this team doesn't seem to have any basketball IQ. So not sure they are really going to get it.

Cannot lose to such a bad, especially after being up 14 in 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT