ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Do we drop out of the top 25?

Wouldn't surprise me. The voters like this team about as much as a bunch of our fans and that isn't a lot. This team is not fun to watch. We rely on to many freshmen who are not elite. We play very stupid. We can't get healthy hardly. When we get one guy back and he plays well, he sits when we need him the most. I don't like this year's team very much (in terms of enjoying their play and expecting them to go very far).

Reactions: ManitouDan
Diallo was absolutely terrible tonight. As great as SGA has been playing lately, he was terrible as well. PJ had far too many turnovers and can't make two free throws to save his life. Richards actually played OK, especially in the first half. Nothing from Gabriel but five fouls. Just an extremely poor effort the last ten minutes.

Good report , my thinking was the same .. Hami was AWFUL .. his body language and that mouth running is getting old .
Richards plays great for 8 min , then misses a easy dunk when we needed it .. SGA had his worst game , he just didn't exert him self at all. WG was a boy in a mans game . But Hami grabbing that guys shorts started the shit show

Reactions: BourbonBalz
Your word of the day is HYPERBOLE

No way. This team DID get smoked the last 11/12 minutes of the game by one of the worst offensive teams in the SEC. This team couldn't handle a crackhead looking guy (Silva)..and a big goof (Kozar or whatever the hell his name is)..this team couldn't score on Noel. This team has not beat one ranked team this year and has had a really easy schedule overall to this point. They've played what..two ranked teams all season so far ?

Our 2 starting guards had 0 ast and 41 turnovers if you count stupid shots.. JV had 3x as many as both . SGA had a couple good game and thinks he's MJ... I want to see JV starting over Diallo.. He's better at everything including shooting and is bigger
Fla game
Green
Knox
Vanderbilt
PJ
WG

Reactions: Farsight
No way. This team DID get smoked the last 11/12 minutes of the game by one of the worst offensive teams in the SEC. This team couldn't handle a crackhead looking guy (Silva)..and a big good (Kozar or whatever the hell his name is)..this team couldn't score on Noel. This team has not beat one ranked team this year and has had a really easy schedule overall to this point. They've played what..two ranked teams all season so far ?

HY
PER
BO
LE!!!!

I may get scolded but I'm not sure this team will "get it" this year. I know, we're Young, blah blah. Friggin South Carolina
. Not picking on the kids but I have very little hope Cal can get them straightened out. They need structure and fundamentals and neither of those are Cals things. He usually has either a couple of overwhelming talents or playmaker at guard that take control but has neither this year and his let them figure it out style is not working.

We went the last 10 minutes of that game without throwing the ball ON PURPOSE to the block Knox or PJ who could score or get fouled anytime they want. Structure

Cal is no longer signing the top kids like he was, he needs to reevaluate his recruiting techniques. Other teams are getting one and dones, he needs to get a few 2 and 3 year players.
How about coaching better?

Does he have to have the top 3 recruits every year to win a title?

Can we run an offense that looks like basketball.

How about pressuring the ball defensively?

How are we losing to South Carolina? Did I miss something? Are they ranked?

Reactions: Mash 2.4
. Not picking on the kids but I have very little hope Cal can get them straightened out. They need structure and fundamentals and neither of those are Cals things. He usually has either a couple of overwhelming talents or playmaker at guard that take control but has neither this year and his let them figure it out style is not working.

Didnt we lose to a South Carolina team with Devan Downey?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT