ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Cal is no longer signing the top kids like he was, he needs to reevaluate his recruiting techniques. Other teams are getting one and dones, he needs to get a few 2 and 3 year players.

No excuse to get outscored by 22 points in the last what..11 minutes of the game ? Pathetic. Don't blame the refs. This team is just dumb as hell and Noel and Poythress and the 13 team would take this lazy uninspired lethargic group to the woodshed.

Reactions: JFCats22
The bigger problem is why we’re only a one point favorite against USC.

The injury to Quade left us with minuscule depth at the PG spot. It's especially harmful when the other real PG option might as well be playing for USC tonight.

But yeah. We are basically only a 1 point favorite tonight because we are merely a good, borderline top 25 team right now. It's not the level we expect every year. But when we aren't getting the top 2 or 3 NBA prospects on the recruiting trail and still suffer the same amount of roster attrition regardless, lean years are bound to happen given our current approach.

No excuse to get outscored by 22 points in the last what..11 minutes of the game ? Pathetic. Don't blame the refs. This team is just dumb as hell and Noel and Poythress and the 13 team would take this lazy uninspired lethargic group to the woodshed.

Your word of the day is HYPERBOLE

No excuse whatsoever for losing this game.
Diallo stunk. BAD!!
SGA stopped being aggressive after he got into foul trouble.
No flow because of all the fouls called (54).
P.J. Washington couldn't pass a joint.
Knox and Richards with their normal defensive effort or lack thereof.
Neither Gabriel or SKJ brought ANYTHING to the table in the 2nd half.

You can get away with stupid fouls when the game isn't called that tight. There were too many fouls called but too many stupid fouls by the Cats.

Diallo was absolutely terrible tonight. As great as SGA has been playing lately, he was terrible as well. PJ had far too many turnovers and can't make two free throws to save his life. Richards actually played OK, especially in the first half. Nothing from Gabriel but five fouls. Just an extremely poor effort the last ten minutes.

Reactions: ManitouDan
WE lost to a Silva led Uk offense.
Stop with the excuses of getting top players
Some of the players for uk are going through the motion. Could give two craps if they win

Cal is no longer signing the top kids like he was, he needs to reevaluate his recruiting techniques. Other teams are getting one and dones, he needs to get a few 2 and 3 year players.

History has told us that the top 5 talent overcomes his inability to coach at crunch time.
Only getting top 20 won't cut it...

Reactions: zannmann
I doubt this team wins more than 2 more road games the rest of the season.

The body language of at least three players, is just awful. Players talking back to the coach. Don’t block out,
Which I will never understand. Missed free throws. Terrible defense.

We’re looking at 22-11 heading into Selection Sunday. Not awful by most standards, but, I think we are all hoping for more.

The refs made the game ugly, but they didnt cause all the stupid unforced turnovers, stupid fouls and poor shot selection. This team owns a bit of that loss.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
Vanderbilt looks to have injured his knee- that's why he wasn't in
Diallo is really bad at basketball
Really miss Greens ability to score
Foul trouble made us play Richards to much

If the people in this thread trashing the team is actually "fans" you all are seriously mentally ill. Every team loses. You all sound pathetic.

Reactions: WCSPlayedWRInHS
What are these SportsCenter guys talking about. I never have an eye on NBA Cats when Im watching the University of Kentucky

Vanderbilt looks to have injured his knee- that's why he wasn't in
Diallo is really bad at basketball
Really miss Greens ability to score
Foul trouble made us play Richards to much

I hope not
Hard to argue
Very true
Agreed. Not that he was playing bad. He was just better coming in and out not having to think so much

Watch out when/if healthy. I can easily see you eating crow fatty.

I hope so! If our team improves like in previous years and Vanderbilt turns out to be a difference maker, I could definitely see us creeping up to that top 10 level.

Diallo put his name in the draft last year...LOL!!!! Best joke I have ever heard after watching him play for a half season. Hope he plans on coming back next year, no NBA for him.

I doubt this team wins more than 2 more road games the rest of the season.

The body language of at least three players, is just awful. Players talking back to the coach. Don’t block out,
Which I will never understand. Missed free throws. Terrible defense.

We’re looking at 22-11 heading into Selection Sunday. Not awful by most standards, but, I think we are all hoping for more.
7 losses at most. Getting green healthy and Vanderbilt, we’re gonna grow from here

ADVERTISEMENT