ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

This is going to be a very bad loss. One that will hurt our seeding. We're going down for several reasons. Can't make free throws in the clutch. poor shot selection, very stupid play, turnovers, no half court offense last ten minutes, horrific officiating, and on and on. This team doesn't have any composure and no leader.

****ing pathetic

PATHETIC

they will have outscored us by NINETEEN since the flagrant, this SHIT TEAM who will not come close to this level of play the rest of the season, was ready to shrivel up and die with just some decent execution, instead we ****ing hand them the game on a silver platter

I Hate 9 pm games. Will be tired for work tomorrow and we blow what should have been an easy win against a team with a putrid offense but we somehow give up 73 points.

Going to be many road losses this year good thing we only play like 11 true road games a year.

This one sucks though because your up 14 with 12 minutes left and SC was doing jack squat.

Looking at a 6 seed is my prediction come Selection Sunday.

Yet another Cal team to lose a game because they can’t shoot free throws.

An elite team shouldn't be concerned about merely winning today. Such a team is looking to dominate a team like USC, even on the road. A few missed free throws shouldn't matter.

This Kentucky team isn't elite, and the evidence has been there the entire season. We've actually been quite lucky to have the record we have.

Well, this is a bad loss. KU gets a win at West Virginia, we lose to a bad South Carolina team.

This is an NIT team.. You get beat by a sorry ass team like USCjr... Cal needs to get control of this team and start benching a couple guys

Going to be many road losses this year good thing we only play like 11 true road games a year.

This one sucks though because your up 14 with 12 minutes left and SC was doing jack squat.

Looking at a 6 seed is my prediction come Selection Sunday.

We're lucky to be a 6 if Quade isn't back soon. No one on this team can shoot besides him. Knox is streaky and can't be relied on.

An elite team shouldn't be concerned about merely winning today. Such a team is looking to dominate a team like USC, even on the road. A few missed free throws shouldn't matter.

This Kentucky team isn't elite, and the evidence has been there the entire season. We've actually been quite lucky to have the record we have.
Watch out when/if healthy. I can easily see you eating crow fatty.

We can't get anyone open for a look at three all game except Knox. We have no drive and kick offense. Missing that explosive point guard. SGA is good but needs help. Diallo was a non factor tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT