ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cade Prediction thread

Darezay

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2017
I say he stays because family said so
If he leaves where do you guys Think he will go?
(DONT be biased)

He stays put and plays a stress free season, then gets drafted in the top 5 next year. They knew these penalties were possible when he signed there and they also knew they weren't going to the ncaa tournament. Not much has changed when you really think about it.

Ditto

I think he stays.

If he left I’ll go overseas, UK, G League in that order....

He stays put and plays a stress free season, then gets drafted in the top 5 next year. They knew these penalties were possible when he signed there and they also knew they weren't going to the ncaa tournament. Not much has changed when you really think about it.
Exactly....it was pretty expected his season was going to mirror Ben Simmons with LSU or Anthony Edwards at UGA...both went to bad programs to be the man (i.e. take all the shots/have the ball in their hands mostly), and have an outside shot of NCAA or none at all...and then straight to NBA. So that is the path Cade picked a while ago and a post season ban has little to no impact on Ok St's season to be honest.

Plus, it would be a jerk move to Mintz in particular to recruit him for 1 season to just pick up Cade on these premises. We're good at guards....lets focus on front court is my opinion.

Reactions: kl40504
:rolleyes: he won't be here ( hell Cal will not even reach out as he cares far too much for his current players to screw them over by even flirting with this idea and he understand chemistry matters ) so not sure why we need to talk about Cade beyond laughing at him and how his horrible choice bit him on the ass. He won't be playing for OK st thats for sure. He will be overseas or Gleague . I say Gleague.

His people want him to take care of them they should have let him make his own damn decision. Nowhere else would set him up to set them up better than Kentucky. I say no 2nd chances, go play in that boring g league. Next time make a mans decision son.

Momma sez Kentuckee is the Devil....

NervousPortlyInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

When his coach said he'll support whatever he decides to do, that made me think he was for sure leaving OSU.

I think he goes G League...if not he comes to UK.

Reactions: TravisKY
I honestly say he stays at State, they feel obligated for saving brothers job, and the money they received to go there. I'm sure coach is telling him he could be like Trae Young and just run and gun and try to be highest scorer in ncaa, and win Wooden Award.

There’s a good chance he stays at OK St. if they keep his brother on board. If his brother is fired, then he goes wherever his brother gets another job. He seems to be all about his family, which I can understand.

Reading all these replies give us all something in common.....we have no idea. I guess he will stay as even if there wasn't a post season ban, they were not going far if they even made it to the tournament. He could look at the roster.

:rolleyes: he won't be here ( hell Cal will not even reach out as he cares far too much for his current players to screw them over by even flirting with this idea and he understand chemistry matters ) so not sure why we need to talk about Cade beyond laughing at him and how his horrible choice bit him on the ass. He won't be playing for OK st thats for sure. He will be overseas or Gleague . I say Gleague.

It’s pretty cool that Cal gives you his exact thoughts on potential recruits. What’s not cool is wasting that awesome knowledge on message boards. Get out there and make a name for yourself you recruiting guru, you. Maybe try starting a website called calsbff.com and see if people will pay for whatever player you’re preaching about that day.

Just a thought.

Reactions: bfawns
If he leaves OK St would not surprise me if he comes to UK but that is just a wild guess.

Funny thing is what you put in parentheses is already 100% false ......

Last edited:
Who really cares! No sour grapes here but you chose your school where your brother is coaching. I respect that. He also knew the potential for NCAA penalties coming their way...

Go to the G league

I am not sure he will make a move or not. You would think he wants to play in the NCAAT?!? But then again he did chose OK. ST. But I think it is strange his OK. ST. coach is already saying he will support him what ever he decides...so maybe he is considering other options??

Reactions: RunninRichie
The optomist in me thinks: if he were going to stay at a OkSt, a place that apparently he wasnt wowed by.. Despite the G-league option being on the table.. Is moving his 1 year stay to Kentucky, a place he almost commited to, that big of a difference?

Also, can we just freaking hire his brother for a year already?! Lets seal this thing tomorrow. OkSt hired him for Cade, lets do the same and reaalllyy piss off the rivals, with a blatant in-your-face move. Id love it!

He either stays at OK St or goes to G League. He won’t be at UK next season.

I think he’s a violation just waiting to happen. There’s no way his parents didn’t get paid some cash! They got the T. Boone Pickens money out there. And I’m sure a lot of his fortune went to Oklahoma State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT