ADVERTISEMENT

No Nova Vist For Travis

giphy.gif

5B5CEDD7-19F4-4A1E-9BBD-4A0F6375579C.jpeg

Photo Courtesy Of CBS Sports

Sources tell KSI that Reid Travis will announce his plans to attend the University of Kentucky for his senior year of college by this upcoming weekend. KSI is also told that Travis is most likely going to cancel his visit to Villanova as well.

I really want to believe this is a done deal, but considering that source isn't verified, and only has 208 Twitter followers I will refrain from naming my next son Calipari for now.

Reactions: FiveStarCat
Alright guys, that’s actually my site. I started it a month and a half ago to get my name out there and practice writing, since that’s what I wanna change my career to. I’ve written for Cats Illustrated, a Sea Of Blue and Everything KY Football.

Yes, I have sources but I’m not here to tout myself. If you’ve been on HOB, you will know that people acknowledge me as somewhat of an “insider” persay. Mainly with football, but I get basketball tidbits from time to time. Like I posted on there about UK cutting ties with KyKy Tandy days before KSR tweeted it.

I know my posts on the site haven’t been in-depth lately, but I’ve been working a funky shift at work and don’t have time for interviews right now.

Uncle Jed, I'm going to send you one for the heck of it. (Once I send you the list and you find one you don't have!) Good Post!!! (It will be a good ten days or so, I am working on other items that are taking time to complete. I will send you the list.) Happy Father's day!
Thanks! Much appreciated.

Alright guys, that’s actually my site. I started it a month and a half ago to get my name out there and practice writing, since that’s what I wanna change my career to. I’ve written for Cats Illustrated, a Sea Of Blue and Everything KY Football.

Yes, I have sources but I’m not here to tout myself. If you’ve been on HOB, you will know that people acknowledge me as somewhat of an “insider” persay. Mainly with football, but I get basketball tidbits from time to time. Like I posted on there about UK cutting ties with KyKy Tandy days before KSR tweeted it.

I know my posts on the site haven’t been in-depth lately, but I’ve been working a funky shift at work and don’t have time for interviews right now.

Quick writing tip - the term is per se, and I doubt it’s correctly used there. Based on context, you are probably not an insider per se, but occasionally have inside information. [thumb2]

Quick writing tip - the term is per se, and I doubt it’s correctly used there. Based on context, you are probably not an insider per se, but occasionally have inside information. [thumb2]
That’s fair. Thanks for the correction!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT