ADVERTISEMENT

No Nova Vist For Travis

I will just wait and see. There are more important things in life. We will know something this week. There are people out there that need help.
Agreed. BBN needs help getting Reid Travis so we can win another title. There are 6 year old Kentucky fans that haven’t seen UK win a title for crying out loud. Think of the children

Quick writing tip - the term is per se, and I doubt it’s correctly used there. Based on context, you are probably not an insider per se, but occasionally have inside information. [thumb2]

Uh, it was per.....BB.:rolleyes: (That was funny though...)

Give me my slutty like!

Whoring yourself for likes..

giphy.gif

What’s the credibility of Kentucky sports insider? Can’t say I’ve seen it before, not dogging just curious. Seems like there’s some serious smoke.

I'm not going to guarantee we beat Duke come March..

..but I'd recommend everyone to get their Champions Classic tickets, now. Like, right now.

That game has the makings of a beatdown.

That was the game I meant. Not sure about March, either. But the early season game looks to be a blowout. And I hope Zion gets pushed around.

I don’t think he has set up a visit to Nova. I think he knows if he likes what he sees at UK, he is going to commit. If he looks at both rosters rationally, UK is a definite title contender, more so than Nova.
Yes, it really is that clear cut. I'm sure our new resident Villanova fans would disagree, but their best shot at another title has either graduated or signed with an agent. Some schools can just reload. Others must rebuild. Nova is the latter. Travis would help immensely, but wouldn't make them a contender without several more pieces.

Can’t wait to see this team take the court in the Bahamas. I have a sinking feeling it’s going to be a very very fun year.

I'm generally very cautious;with these young teams but this group, i have a feeling about. I think KJ and Ashton and Travis are going to be killers. This is going to be a physical team.

Alright guys, that’s actually my site. I started it a month and a half ago to get my name out there and practice writing, since that’s what I wanna change my career to. I’ve written for Cats Illustrated, a Sea Of Blue and Everything KY Football.

Yes, I have sources but I’m not here to tout myself. If you’ve been on HOB, you will know that people acknowledge me as somewhat of an “insider” persay. Mainly with football, but I get basketball tidbits from time to time. Like I posted on there about UK cutting ties with KyKy Tandy days before KSR tweeted it.

I know my posts on the site haven’t been in-depth lately, but I’ve been working a funky shift at work and don’t have time for interviews right now.

Start a message board like TBK and give me mod status.

Seriously.

I believe that is why we have been hearing since 1st of April that we could be getting Reid Travis a Grad Transfer if the NBA didn't work out. I believe after last year Cal knew that we needed to strengthen our Front Court with a player that in the last 2 years played in 28 games in 2016-2017 and averaged 18 and 9 and in 2017-2018 averaged 20 and 9 and played in 35 games last year and averaged 30-35 mpg. Reid Travis had 2 outstanding games vs. Arizona's Ayton where he went 20 and 10 and 23 and 10 against the potential #1 draft pick in 2018. Reid Travis is that last piece of the puzzle that makes us a Final Four team and possible National Championship!

Hmmm he’s visiting today
I just hope he doesn’t melt I to the pavement
It’s freakin HOT out there

It is. It’s weird bc I’ll bring a jacket of sorts with me to work bc it gets SO cold in my office , but it’s still like 103 degrees outside lol

Edit- @Bkocats lol i meant so cold in my office. Derppp

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT