ADVERTISEMENT

No Nova Vist For Travis

the old "i know what it means, but explain it to me anyways" . lol
By the way, a comma is supposed to go after "old" in your sentence, and the period goes in front of your closing quotation mark. That's a free tip for you in case you want to come off as intelligent. Or just stop posting; that'd do the same trick.

By the way, a comma is supposed to go after "old" in your sentence, and the period goes in front of your closing quotation mark. That's a free tip for you in case you want to come off as intelligent. Or just stop posting; that'd do the same trick.

sweet grammar tips bro

Reactions: jrollins24
Why would you have a “sinking feeling” that it’s going to be a fun year? A sinking feeling is associated with dread.

It’s a play on words. More irony if you will.

Usually we’re all doom and gloom, so yeah, I have a sinking feeling it’s going to be a fun year.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Who gives a shit! My God we got so many grammar Nazis. I'm dumb as a brick at English I guess I should cancel my membership to.

Who gives a shit! My God we got so many grammar Nazis. I'm dumb as a brick at English I guess I should cancel my membership to.
I didn't give a shit until some moron incorrectly called out my vocabulary use. Funny you have a problem with me correcting him (on an actual misuse of grammar) but say nothing of him attempting to correct me (on a correct usage). So yeah, get upset at me, not the douchebag who started it.

article-2281699-1823CD1C000005DC-121_468x286.jpg

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
By 2023 I'll be the only Kentucky fan left that doesn't have their own website.
Ironically, your site would probably be one of the few worth reading as far as Rupp Rafters posters.

Actually, now that I think about it, this site is gold; all this free content about the cayuts and I get to interact with it? No wonder I spend 14 hrs a day on here.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
What the heck far dangit going on RR. You all attackin each other again over worse gamer? I smell a nazi gammer warden and smells like poopy.

Zion Williamson meet grown ass man! Oh don't worry you won't be playing power forward. Yeah right lol

Should Travis, by a stroke of bad luck, happen to drop in on RR and read this thread he will catch the next flight back to California and never wear blue.

ADVERTISEMENT