ADVERTISEMENT

Need Your Prayers Right Now BBN!

Update on my Nanny: she gets to come home today around 3:00. They’re putting her on a new medication, praying that this one helps her! I want to thank each and every one of you that took the time out of your day to say a prayer for her! God is so great!

Amen and Amen!!!

Thank you for reaching out to these folks villefan76... we are all family (as you know)...

All Praise Honor and Glory to our Lord s and Savior- Jesus Christ... May your Nanny (and my Mother) gain strength now and vitality...and most of all may His Hand be upon her... in this I pray, Amen.

AlohaCat

Amen and Amen!!!

Thank you for reaching out to these folks villefan76... we are all family (as you know)...

All Praise Honor and Glory to our Lord s and Savior- Jesus Christ... May your Nanny (and my Mother) gain strength now and vitality...and most of all may His Hand be upon her... in this I pray, Amen.

AlohaCat
Amen and Amen!!!

AlohaCat
I love you! So thankful she gets to come home! I know you are as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT