ADVERTISEMENT

Asking for Prayers

Most of you know me as BWO or Funchester, the guy who's been bringing you game replays for years. However, today, I come to you not as the guy who brings you replays for guys but as JT, a person facing a challenging chapter in life. I humbly request your heartfelt prayers for my dear uncle, who is grappling with dementia.

Lately, every day has become a poignant struggle as I navigate the complexities of caring for my uncle and supporting my aunt through this difficult journey. Thankfully, the VA hospital has been a beacon of support, shining a light on our path and providing assistance in ways we couldn't have imagined.

In this time of need, I turn to you, my extended BBN family, seeking not only solace for my uncle but also strength for myself and my aunt. I'm asking for the resilience to find peace of mind amidst the daily challenges, the patience to endure difficult moments, and the fortitude to stay mentally strong.

May your collective prayers serve as a source of comfort, enveloping my family in a warm embrace during this trying time. May the support we receive from you guys be a balm to our souls, bringing a sense of calmness and assurance that we are not alone in this journey.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts, your prayers, and your kindness. May they create a tapestry of hope and healing for my uncle, my aunt, and all those who walk beside them.

With gratitude and sincerity,

JT (BWO)
BWO

I can't thank you enough what you do for the rest of the BBN my friend. I will add you to our prayer list at church and may the good lord help you find peace and comfort in your time of struggle.

Hi JT,
You, you aunt and uncle have my thoughts and prayers as you deal with the struggles that life has thrown your way lately. We are all one big family and know you can call on us for any thing. Take care of yourself as your aunt and uncle need you. DM me if you need to talk as I went through this with family members.❤

• Love
Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
Prayers for your family sir! I along with many other fellow Cat fans are forever thankful for your contributions to this fanbase and this team. I pray you find some sort of peace and comfort in the coming days, months and years.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
I hope that prayers from BBN brings comfort and healing to you and your family. In spite of all the festive discussions on the boards, at the end of the day, it's love and support of each other that is most important. Prayers to you and family. In Christ's name, find the joy in life and be grateful.

I saw on the news a while back I think In Israel that they were coming out with a pill for dementia but if i remember it is in the developing stage. My Dad, and his sister both had dementia and I am praying that i don't get it. I am 78 years old and in very good health but i do not want to be a burden on anyone.

God bless all who are going through problems in your family life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT