ADVERTISEMENT

Kennedy Assassination series on KET/PBS

Yall should read into all the JFK witnesses who have turned up dead or threatened for saying they saw a ''bald man with glasses'' at the 6th floor of the TSBD. Also for the oswald truthers. Explain to me how Oswald was seen in the lunchroom seconds after the shots drinking a coke, calm, and cool. He would have had to sprint down 5 flights of stairs in around 15 seconds. And no one in the building saw him coming down the stairs. He wasn't panting, or sweating in the lunchroom either.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
cfaf9304-f8c5-4c1e-af65-361101438b1a_text.gif

Stupid question but I'm curious. To all the people that want 'all the records' released. What are you expecting to find? Are you thinking theres gonna be a document that says Dear *Insert shooter*, please shoot JFK from the grassy knowl, Love, LBJ and the Mafia

Its the same when people demand to see rich peoples tax returns. Are they expecting to see a cancelled check from Vladamir Putin that says "LOL I own you!" in the memo line?

Stupid question but I'm curious. To all the people that want 'all the records' released. What are you expecting to find? Are you thinking theres gonna be a document that says Dear *Insert shooter*, please shoot JFK from the grassy knowl, Love, LBJ and the Mafia

It’s the same when people demand to see rich peoples tax returns. Are they expecting to see a cancelled check from Vladamir Putin that says "LOL I own you!" in the memo line?
There’s truth to this. Various outlets have essentially discussed the topic ad nauseum recently, though.

Reactions: Tskware
I would rather have all the information and the ability to make my own decisions vs relying on a government entity to spoon-feed me what they want.

That said, I don't think there is anything that will ever come to light that changes the story of JFK's assassination.

Your intent was to kill Kennedy. Just like when you go deer hunting your intent is to shoot a Big Buck. If you have a Big Buck slowly coming right at you are you going to wait to shoot him after he has turned and gone pass You?? You would have a chance to get several shots in case you missed if you fired when he was in front of you.
You shoot the buck when you have a shot because you don’t know where he is going…Oswald knew exactly where JFK was going.

There were 18 witnesses to the assisination. All dead within 3 years after. Odds f that happening - greater than 1 in a million.

Watch if you want - a bit long. Good series but n a variety of topics.

Reactions: mailman85
There were 18 witnesses to the assisination. All dead within 3 years after. Odds f that happening - greater than 1 in a million.

Watch if you want - a bit long. Good series but n a variety of topics.

I often point this out. It’s crazy how many people were “disappeared” or just killed after this. My guess: Kennedy was a Cold War victim, and we couldn’t let the American public come to that conclusion.
There were many involved, but even if it had been the CIA and the mob, alone, that would be damaging enough to the fabric of the country that they couldn’t let it get out. The greatest national security embarrassment in U.S. history.

I often point this out. It’s crazy how many people were “disappeared” or just killed after this. My guess: Kennedy was a Cold War victim, and we couldn’t let the American public come to that conclusion.
There were many involved, but even if it had been the CIA and the mob, alone, that would be damaging enough to the fabric of the country that they couldn’t let it get out. The greatest national security embarrassment in U.S. history.
Don't forget all the witnesses who say they saw a bald man with glasses in the TSBD building. And the doctor who was pushed against the wall by a SS agent and told to write down the bullet in JFKs neck was an exit wound.

What I do know is that whatever happened in Dealy palza on 11/22/63 was a covert, black ops, operation. With CIA level cover up and precision.

Reactions: bigbluedon
I think what happened was a CIA trained anti-cuban team (google JM/WAVE) killed JFK as revenge for backing out of the bay of pigs. They used a plan taught to them by the CIA called valrekye a plan the germans tried to use. Shoot Hitler during a parade and blame it on a deranged lone nut. Oswald heard of this plan and probably wanted to be in on and found out his role too late. That's why he was screaming he was a patsy on live TV. While the real assassins got off and fled back to Cuba.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
Is it possible it was the first use of Jewish Space Lasers? Maybe Congress should refer it to a committee to investigate.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I just have a hard time watching the Zapruder film and believing that Oswald acted alone. I know there are explanations for how JFK reacted to being shot, etc, Buglosi's book, but I just don't know. I've always felt the Warren Commision was given a predetermined outcome before they started by LBJ, to keep things calm, domestically, internationally, etc, for whatever reason.

Watched JFK last night, the new 4K UHD. While a terrific film, it's maddening how Stone angrily throws every conspiracy theory into this blender of a three plus hour film. I think his intent was to confuse the viewer to the point that they walk away believing just one of the theories. That's all he wants, just believe one of these ideas. He points the finger at every group and branch of govt. he can until it feels like everyone knows the real truth but us. The film, which again, is great, is essentially a 9/11 truther movie on steroids and horse tranquilizers.

Is it possible it was the first use of Jewish Space Lasers? Maybe Congress should refer it to a committee to investigate.

Would probably be as effective as the Warren Commission - you know the one who had Allen Dulles on it after being fired by JFK as Deputy Director of the CIA.

Reactions: Deeeefense
Again, if you think the US government could cover up a deep rooted and extravagant conspiracy to assasinate a standing US president, well... I don't know what to tell you.
If you don’t believe they could then I don’t know what to tell you. Johnson hated the Kennedy. Just read the book Best Evidence and watch History Channel, The Men Who Killed Kennedy and then see what you think.

Reactions: mailman85
Well considering g the police that went in the theatre from the rear entrance came on Oswald’s row Oswald immediately stood up and all three police say they heard the pistol snap as they subdued.

No different than how he snapped and killed Tippit.

If that isn’t telling enough I don’t know what is.

Oswald was a shooter. Period. Now if you believe it wasn’t his idea and therefore maybe backup plans were in place, fine. If you believe Oswald doesn’t know why the people behind him really wanted JFK killed, fine.

He was a shooter of the president though.
Nope. No way.

What I do know is that whatever happened in Dealy palza on 11/22/63 was a covert, black ops, operation. With CIA level cover up and precision.
That's what blows up the lone gunman theory IMO. People can speculate on the conspiracy theories all they want, but the coverup was factual backed up by indisputable evidence and witness testimony. So if one nutcase was responsible why the elaborate effort to cover it up?

If Oswald acting alone, why was someone else’s fingerprint eventually discovered on Oswald’s gun box/contained?

Some of u might be intrested in Richard case nAgell. This guys story is memorialized n the book “the man who knew too much.” Fascinating stuff. Even if only 1/2 of it was true.

Some of u might be intrested in Richard case nAgell. This guys story is memorialized n the book “the man who knew too much.” Fascinating stuff. Even if only 1/2 of it was true.
Nagell died from a heart attack on November 1, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, despite no history of heart problems. His death occurred one day after the Assassination Records Review Board had sent him a letter for information.[5][1] He was 65 years old at the time of his death and is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.[1][8]

Dick Russell wrote about Nagell in his book, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1992). Nagell claimed the initial plan to assassinate President John F. Kennedy was financed by Haroldson L. Hunt and other individuals. The operation was to be performed by a anti-Castro group. According to Nagell the conspirators believed that if they set-up Lee Harvey Oswald, a well-known supporter of Fidel Castro with links to the Soviet Union, the assassination would result in a full-scale war against Cuba.

Yep. JM/WAVE. Anti-Castro Cubans did this. Oswald was the fall guy. These cubans were CIA trained btw. That's why the assassination was so ''clean''.

Wheaton was told by Jenkins and Quintero that the CIA team of gunmen being trained to kill Fidel Castro was turned on Kennedy as punishment for his failure to overthrow the Cuban leader.
Rafael Quintero was once quoted as saying: “If I were ever granted immunity, and compelled to testify about past actions, about Dallas and the Bay of Pigs, it would be the biggest scandal ever to rock the United States.”

Last edited:
Finding Mac Wallace's (a convicted murderer and Lyndon Johnson fixer) fingerprints on the boxes constituting the sniper's nest is pretty compelling evidence of a different shooter than Oswald. I think there were several eyewitnesses who described seeing a man who looked like Wallace in the TSD window as well. Wallace died in single car vehicle accident within a few years of the assassination.
Try Ted Shackely instead of Wallace.

Try Ted Shackely instead of Wallace.

Wow. What a life that guy had. Murder, mayhem and sabatoge and yet he is considered a hero?

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT