ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD ( SUNDAY)

I'm in first place in my bracket pool with Houston winning it all. They better pull this off, damnit!

All Houston had a to do is stay outside the 3 point line how the hell does someone get free for an open 3 is absurd.

Cryer and Sharpe are out no way Houston can survive this.

Reactions: JFCats22
All Houston had a to do is stay outside the 3 point line how the hell does someone get free for an open 3 is absurd.

Cryer and Sharpe are out no way Houston can survive this.
Did Houston call a timeout before that? I feel like sometimes it's just better to let the guys use instincts and make a play in a little chaos. I think coaches get too cute sometimes with timeouts and setting things up.

Shead played all 45 minutes and hit the big time shot to make it 4 point game. If they missed I think A&M would tied it and Houston would lost in 2nd OT.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Shead is a great example of why you need veterans come March. He's not a lottery pick but he's a better college player than anyone we had this year. There's a difference between talent and potential and we always have too much potential.

Shead should have not done that was so stupid if this goes double OT it is over for sure.

Now some kid with 4 FT's all season has to shoot them

Buzz should have taken his timeout after the walk on missed his first FT. Set up a play in the timeout and ice the shooter who's about to take the most pressure packed shot of his life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT