ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD ( SUNDAY)

This year's tournament has mostly sucked. Kentucky loses 1st round which is the worst.
Then only 4 mid major double digit seeds win 1 game (1 of which we didn't want to win Oakland)
Then they all lose their 2nd game. Also Samford got robbed.

Only 3 good moments in this tournament JMU, GC and Yale winning 1 game.

Tournament sucked big time.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
A&M battling Houston with Taylor doing nothing so far. Houston may be in trouble

Gutsy win for an Alabama team not known for their toughness. They didn’t shoot particularly well and Grand Canyon shot close to 40 free throws, but they found a way to grind it out down the stretch. Wrightsell’s health is a major concern since they’ve been much better with him than without him this year, but hopefully they find a way again and take down UNC.

Reactions: Neue Regel
This year's tournament has mostly sucked. Kentucky loses 1st round which is the worst.
Then only 4 mid major double digit seeds win 1 game (1 of which we didn't want to win Oakland)
Then they all lose their 2nd game. Also Samford got robbed.

Only 3 good moments in this tournament JMU, GC and Yale winning 1 game.

Tournament sucked big time.
I think it's been pretty good. Had some upsets but still chalky. Besides UK obviously. Great teams playing great teams is better than last years Final 4 debacle. Houston might go down yet.

This will probably blow up in my face for saying this but I don't see anyone beating UConn.

Texas am screwed. That was a 3 they called a 2 by Boots
Whoever wins this game will the your. I've said it since selection Sunday

Stupid Houston should have given them the layup with 2 seconds left instead of the jump ball and the game is over

Reactions: BigKari
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT