ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Bracket Thread

We have a great path to the Elite Eight. I like how we matchup against Houston as well. They won't want to run with UK. We could potentially set the pace.

I don't lol.

We can't rebound the ball. They are going to absolutely feast on the offensive glass. And that might be the only defense out there that can keep us in check. That and they play at snails pace. There will be no up and down 100 point game in that one.

I hate it.

I'll look it up later. Don't really care anymore and I don't have the patience for how long they drag it out.
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Yes I do, but they also weren’t a tournament team before that miracle run. So there is a reason they lost what 13-14 games? But the bottom line is we expected this team to compete for a final 4 and if we can’t beat a 13-14 loss team to get there then we suck.
There you go throwing facts at me. I hate it when you do that. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
I don't want any part of NC State. Momentum, especially winning 5 games in 5 days to win their conf tourney is big. Teams that come in on that kind of run are tough outs. We all remember UConn.

Especially when they've got a big man who is thicker than our 7 footers if you made each stand in front of the other.

Overall this committee was better than usual I’d say. Only 1-2 teams that can gripe about not getting in, everyone seeded ok outside some 9 seeds like Michigan State to me.

Watching ESPN Bracketology and not sure I ever recall a bracket discussion and no one even mentions Kentucky. Shows level of confidence people have in this team … frustrating.

Reactions: dl51344
I don't want any part of NC State. Momentum, especially winning 5 games in 5 days to win their conf tourney is big. Teams that come in on that kind of run are tough outs. We all remember UConn.
No doubt a scary matchup at the moment. We have to hope that took their legs out. They definitely weren’t a great regular season team for whatever reason. We need to figure out why. We will be fresh that’s for sure. It’s time to preform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT