ADVERTISEMENT

Who is next?

Greatest album of all time, IMO
Not even best Who album.

51pc6C1V7tL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I know we're all very impatient, but I'm ready for a flood of recruiting and assistant information. Yesterday seemed slow as molasses. Lots of "reached out", lots of "entered the portal", but only one confirmed visit (Williams from Drexel), one commitment, one recruit kept, and a couple of additional UK departures.

Yes, I know Pope is just getting going and is doing everything on his own right now, while having to work on his family's relocation, recruit, find assistants, understand the differences between UK and BYU recruiting and NIL rules, etc. But still, I want UPDATES!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I think Amari Williams will be today or tomorrow and I can’t stress this enough, DO NOT take this as being factual, but I’m hearing McNeeley will commit by the weekend. The source, if you want to call it that, has been right and wrong in the past, so take it FWIW.
Williams doesn’t visit until Saturday. Small chance McNeeley comes here. We got in on him really late in the process.

Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
Williams doesn’t visit until Saturday. Small chance McNeeley comes here. We got in on him really late in the process.
Agree about Williams not committing before his visit Sat.

But I don't think there is such a thing as "too late in the process". We started talking with McNeeley before he visited other schools. So what if we don't get his first visit, honestly I'd rather be his last visit.

Reactions: catben
No intel just vibes. The assistants get hired and the Saunders kid from byu announces he is following pope here today

I really want guys 2 and 3 to be whoever wants to come here, right now, assuming they aren't really a bench type player. Kentucky hasn't landed anyone yet outside of Chandler (who I'm not sure we necessarily land if BYU didn't make hire from the Suns a day later).. so right now, we just have to get a few players. Year 1 doesn't have to be some huge success, but it can't be a swing and a miss. Mark Pope needs to set the tone that "UK is back" and it needs to be set early.

Reactions: track42
Anyone heard the Boogie fland to Louisville rumors?that would be a shock.
Just saw that they are going after him hard. Fland will go wherever Orlando ends up at. So if pope keeps him I bet fland stays here, and if he goes to Arkansas he ends up there. But my thing is idk how Louisville has much money left, after all the moves they have made so far

I think Amari Williams will be today or tomorrow and I can’t stress this enough, DO NOT take this as being factual, but I’m hearing McNeeley will commit by the weekend. The source, if you want to call it that, has been right and wrong in the past, so take it FWIW.

I called Williams a couple days ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT