ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft Sign up

Thoughts?

Draft 10 players. However due to the length of the championship window you draft two additional players out of this years NBA draft. The draft order would reverse in these two rounds.

Thoughts?

Draft 10 players. However due to the length of the championship window you draft two additional players out of this years NBA draft. The draft order would reverse in these two rounds.
This upcoming draft is junk. If you want 12 players per team, just throw this draft class in the general pool and people can draft them whenever they seem fit.

And is the draft order snaked, or does the person who gets the #1 overall pick get the first pick in each round?

This upcoming draft is junk. If you want 12 players per team, just throw this draft class in the general pool and people can draft them whenever they seem fit.

And is the draft order snaked, or does the person who gets the #1 overall pick get the first pick in each round?

I agree it is junk... it is snake

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
@UKNorse it’s obviously up to you but honestly I wouldn’t mind less teams this time around. Maybe just 8. I’m also down with 12 or 13 players especially if we’re doing the 7 year thing. Thanks for doing these man I always enjoy it.

Reactions: DraftCat
@UKNorse it’s obviously up to you but honestly I wouldn’t mind less teams this time around. Maybe just 8. I’m also down with 12 or 13 players especially if we’re doing the 7 year thing. Thanks for doing these man I always enjoy it.

No problem!

Well if I don't get more sign ups we may just have to do 8 or so

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
I'll start Sunday afternoon if we get an even # of participants. Right now we are at 9.... I'll take 10 or 12

Sorry guys, was out of town all weekend. I'm in if you need someone else, but don't delay the start or let me mess the numbers up.

Reactions: DraftCat
If I don't get someone by 7:30 EST I'm rolling with a 11 person draft. Would prefer 12 Let me know.....

Don't be scared to get out of your comfort zone these drafts can be fun

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
You guys should include anyone in high school as well so guys like Bates and Wagner can be drafted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT