ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

David Soul?
Colin-Hays-Eye-4-300x235_400x400.jpg

Colin Hay

3 years, brother.

We almost bought a house in Anchorage about a month ago.

We almost bought a house in Anchorage 20 years ago before we settled on building a house out in the sticks where we still currently live. We absolutely made the correct choice for us.

But I love the Anchorage area. Some beautiful homes and properties in that area. Only big downside is the traffic. Man, does the traffic suck getting in and out of that area.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Things are somewhat stable for now. The CT scan earlier showed that her brain is badly damaged and not getting a lot better.

Ventilator, 11 IV pumps. A tangle of wires and tubes. She has been unresponsive since around 10 PM last night.

Trying to let her set her own course.

Like everyone else has said I'm praying for you, her, and your family. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask. As a father to a two year old I can't imagine what you are going through but I'm taking your advice and tonight I'm gonna hug him a little tighter and give him a few more I love you's when he gets home. God bless you and your family.

Things are somewhat stable for now. The CT scan earlier showed that her brain is badly damaged and not getting a lot better.

Ventilator, 11 IV pumps. A tangle of wires and tubes. She has been unresponsive since around 10 PM last night.

Trying to let her set her own course.
What happened leading up to this?

Many more prayers sent your way.

The lead radiologist has hypothesized that her right carotid artery is/was small (likely from being born prematurely). Something about that caused an anurism. Not sure why n all that. It made sense when the doc explained it.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
14 supposed to start high school in the fall.
Same age as my oldest daughter. Man, I can't even begin to imagine what you and your wife are going through right now. I know I don't know you in real life but I feel like I have gotten to know you through this site a little. Enough to offer up my help. Don't hesitate to reach out, man. I don't know how to DM but if you do...feel free to DM me.

I have prayed for you and your family personally and I included your daughter in a group prayer earlier today with some guys that I play basketball with and hang out with. Will continue to pray.

Hang in there, brother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT