ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

When I read the name D'Eryk I keep sounding it out in my head like derelicte as in the Derelicte fashion campaign by Mugatu in Zoolander.

Which reminds me of this scene...

tenor.gif

When I read the name D'Eryk I keep sounding it out in my head like derelicte as in the Derelicte fashion campaign by Mugatu in Zoolander.

Which reminds me of this scene...

tenor.gif

:joy: Classic

Big Dog Vince Marrow is running KSR today....i would go to war for that man. No wonder we're stealing recruits from Bama now. We are the coolest team in the SEC.

Kash Daniel coming on sometime soon. Probably be half drunk, cussing up a storm and spitting dip like a badass MLB should be.

Uh, I mean I 'feel like a woman' in the sense of "boy I could sure use a chick right about now," i.e. l want a woman, NOT that I consider myself to be a woman. Really. I mean it.

I think mav is confused about his sexuality.

It's ok mav. It's 2019. You can be a female goat if you so desire. Just be the best YOU that you can be. That's all that really matters. Well, that and be sure to throw milkshakes on any republicans you see.

Reactions: -Mav-
Can I identify as a curveball-smashing, .350/.550/.750 slashing, $40M/yr stashing, Playboy-centerfold/dime-piece screwin' MLB centerfielder with a 12" pecker?

What's that? I can? Cool, TIA.

Can I identify as a curveball-smashing, .350/.550/.750 slashing, $40M/yr stashing, Playboy-centerfold/dime-piece screwin' MLB centerfielder with a 12" pecker?

What's that? I can? Cool, TIA.
No. No way. Nah, man. What, are you crazy?!?!?!?!? You can't do that. Because that guy would be a patriarchal misogynistic pig. Drink some more coffee cause you ain't woke enough, bruh.

#WokeJedi

Reactions: UKGrad93 and -Mav-
Been watching a lot of historic British stuff from various networks. Must be about time for Wimbledon and The Open.

Also, Kyle Edmund is the Brit to follow for tennis now, apparently. He sucks though.

I just tried to "like" mav's last post and I hit the "report" button by accident.

Nice knowing ya, mav.

(For real though...wtf does the "report" button actually do?)
Notifies a moderator about a questionable post.

Let's find such a post and all hit "Report" simultaneously. Hopefully @jedwar can then validate my theory.

:smiley:

Reactions: jedwar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT