ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Octavius Oxendine sounds like an 8th generation opioid.

"Ask your doctor about Octaviusoxendine. Side effects include coma, puking, tiny friggin' pupils, not shitting for a month, and gasping for air."
948737825_tp.jpg

In today's PC world I'm always a little fuzzy on what's right or wrong. So I need a little help here from NOB Nation...

Is it wrong to want to punch Keith Olberman in the face every time his ugly mug shows up on the tube?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Now now, Mash. We have good guys that bring their three year old sons to freshmen orientation with them. No outstanding child support, just outstanding child support.

Speaking of which, my mom was talking about a teacher friend of ours whose wife works all summer (administrator). She said he ‘babysits’ his 4 kids all summer. Babysits. His. Kids. WTF, baby boomers?

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Question for you all and your supreme wisdom. Do you recommend telling you current boss you have an interview?
Is there any way that the two bosses would ever communicate? Or could it possibly get back to your current employer somehow by a person that works at the new place?

I don’t know what to tell ya. Never been in that situation. If you don’t feel like you’re a shoe in for the new job, it might be best to play it safe. Hell. What do I know?

Reactions: UKGrad93
Don't fall asleep on Lamar Goods. Mandatory deductions for complete lack of "Q"'s and apostrophes and "Lamar" isn't that unusual for a first name...but that name simply has a badass ring to it for a football player. The PA dude should use both of his names...

Tackle by Lamar Goods.
Sack by Lamar Goods.
Hit by Lamar Goods.
Crush by Lamar Goods.
...Lamar Goods.
...Lamar Goods.

I don’t know what to tell ya. Never been in that situation. If you don’t feel like you’re a shoe in for the new job, it might be best to play it safe. Hell. What do I know?

The other job I'm interviewing for I have a really good shot at but nothing is written in stone. Frick. Need a beer lol

I'll have to ask for time off so do I lie and risk them finding out or just be honest about it. Dammit the delimma.

My advice is don't lie. I never advise people to lie. Firm believer that the truth is always best...in all situations. Lies wind up coming back to haunt you eventually.

Having said that...just simply ask for the time off. You don't have to tell them what it's for. Just say you need a personal day.

The only thing you are obligated to do is to give your current employer two weeks notice once you have secured the other job.

Back to your original question. Sometimes it is beneficial for your current boss to know that you are being courted by other employers. You can leverage it for a raise.

Just depends on your particular situation.

Yeah I think I'll just be honest. They could find out about it regardless. Why not hear it from me. I'm a firm believer in two weeks notice. Even the job I hated with every fiber in my body I still gave them two weeks notice.

Look at this dumbass honkey

julick.jpg

Jacob Ray Julick, 27, is accused of shooting at Lakeside Park police officers who stopped him in front of the Speedway gas station on Dixie Highway last Thursday. Julick ran from the scene with a 9 mm pistol and might still be in the Northern Kentucky area, Erlanger police said.

Julick is charged with two counts of attempted murder of police officers, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and being a persistent felony offender.

Erlanger police released photos of Julick, saying he is 5-foot-11 and 160 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes. He has several tattoos, including a tattoo on his neck that says “Cov. Honkey” and one on his wrist that says “Lil Cuz.”

Anyone who sees him should call 911 or Kenton County dispatchers at 859-356-3191.

Look at this dumbass honkey

julick.jpg

Jacob Ray Julick, 27, is accused of shooting at Lakeside Park police officers who stopped him in front of the Speedway gas station on Dixie Highway last Thursday. Julick ran from the scene with a 9 mm pistol and might still be in the Northern Kentucky area, Erlanger police said.

Julick is charged with two counts of attempted murder of police officers, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and being a persistent felony offender.

Erlanger police released photos of Julick, saying he is 5-foot-11 and 160 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes. He has several tattoos, including a tattoo on his neck that says “Cov. Honkey” and one on his wrist that says “Lil Cuz.”

Anyone who sees him should call 911 or Kenton County dispatchers at 859-356-3191.
Looks like real SEC to me -- he gots any eligimibilimy left?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT