ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

...delivering a paper to every single house in the neighborhood while riding his bike like the paper boy of yore...

giphy.gif

Damnit, mash! That's one opportunity missed already. Don't let the cougar and her cub get away! Hurry! Go next door and ask if you can borrow some sugar. Tell em you're baking a cake to go with your flavor of the week Blue Bell. Blue Bell is a great ice breaker.
I think BluE Bell has a specialty flavor for such occasions:

4 Mountain Vanilla Dirt

That, my wildcat friend, is your friendly neighborhood modern day paper boy. That's why he has the hazard lights on.

The reason he is driving so fast is because instead of delivering a paper to every single house in the neighborhood while riding his bike like the paper boy of yore...the modern day route is roughly one paper for every 25 houses or so. Probably more like every 50 houses.

Holy shit, I bet you're right. He drives like the dude in the video game Paperboy too...just wants to get to the damn obstacle course while avoiding the dude pulling up his pants on the sidewalk, the guy jackhammering (actually jacking off I mean let's get real here) and that grim reaper bitch. Screw her.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I’ve always leaned towards Connery and Moore as the greatest Bonds ever, but damn if Daniel Craig wasn’t a total bad-ass JB-007.
Craig is definitely top tier Bond. Plus, the episodes that he is in have better writing.

I watched one with Piece Brosnan last night. It was bad. Poor dialogue and really bad special effects. It had some first generation cg.

I'm frequently up around 5:30am with our baby. I've noticed that there is a person that drives through our neighborhood in a Mini Cooper with hazard lights on around that time each weekday. He/she drives really fast and blows right through stop signs while essentially doing this over a speed bump down the street:

joy-ride.gif

I don't know if he/she thinks having the hazard lights on gives immunity from traffic laws but it's really weird/hilarious to me. No one has died yet so that's good but man, I'm really intrigued by this.
Volunteer firefighter making a run while trying not to wake the neighborhood?

When i first read that title I thought "huh some idiot things fungos are called funkos". Nope. Wayyyyyyy gayer than fungo bats. Astonishingly gay.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
[laughing]

Man he (avatar) was my favorite character to date on LivePD. Poor dude just wanted to smoke some dope and get naked with his old lady in a hotel room and a couple killjoys had to ruin it for him.
Honestly... not bullshitting, How is this NOT a protected fundamental right in the Pursuit of Happiness?

Stupid effers weren’t buggin nobody.

Haha with Hami. For the last 3-4 years, seems like we have someone transfer that should stay and get better, someone declare for the draft that shouldn’t, and someone blow up that was assumed at the start of the season to be coming back.

• Hey kids, come to Coach Cal’s NBA Draft Prep Camp.
  • Right in the heart of the bluegrass
  • You will have full use of the best facilities at the University of Kentucky
  • Play in front of a packed house of 20k plus
  • Be on national tv
  • Have access to the best trainers, nutritionists, and coaches in America
  • Earn college credit
  • Slay all the 20 something coed poon you can stand
  • All while earning college credits
  • 95% of our campers go on to be drafted in the NBA within just 1-2 years
  • After 2 years, you can decide to play ball anywhere in the world or if you decide that you want to continue college, we’ll help you transfer to the institution of your choice
  • What are you waiting for? Sign up today.

ADVERTISEMENT