ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Once again, IN before midnight. Oh, and uhh, as always, suck it eastern time zone.

giphy.gif

For the 10th straight year UK has a top 2 recruiting class. We landed 4 of the top 36 overall recruits including the overall #1 EJ Montgomery.

But we're gonna be YOUNG. Probably the YOUNGEST team in the country. And Johnson, who will be one of the new YOUNG Cats, will be coming off of an ankle injury that kept him off of the Nike Summit and Jordan Classic rosters. So it's gonna be a process. And did I mention that we will have a YOUNG team?

source.gif

Idgas what we have or do as long as we win some games we're supposed to win in March. That's all I ask.

If I'm Cal, I'm locking my stupid dumb team in the film room and looping 20 hrs of Rondo and Pelicans footage. The other 4 hrs they're shooting daggum Fts. Then around June I'll let them out and they can try to replicate what they saw. The basics are BALL MOVEMENT and SPACING. Not rocket science. Pass the gd ball and give your teammates some space to make cuts and baskets.

Happy Spring you guys.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
For the 10th straight year UK has a top 2 recruiting class. We landed 4 of the top 36 overall recruits including the overall #1 EJ Montgomery.

But we're gonna be YOUNG. Probably the YOUNGEST team in the country. And Johnson, who will be one of the new YOUNG Cats, will be coming off of an ankle injury that kept him off of the Nike Summit and Jordan Classic rosters. So it's gonna be a process. And did I mention that we will have a YOUNG team?

source.gif
EJ #1?

Because you know I'm all about that draft
'bout that draft no agent
I'm all 'bout that draft, 'bout that draft, no agent
I'm all 'bout that draft, 'bout that draft

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no 5'2"
But I can dunk it, dunk it, like I'm supposed to do
Cause I got that fast twitch that all the teams chase
And all the right shots in all the right places
I see the NBA, working that overseas
We know them fools ain't sh*t, come on now, trick please
If you got vert jump, just raise it up
Cause every inch of me is perfect from the bottom to the top

Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your grades
She says, scouts like a little more freshmen to play these days
You know I won't be no student, athlete Funko doll
So, if that's what's you're into then go ahead and move along

'bout that draft, no agent

Hey, I ain't comin' back
Go ahead and tell them kentucky fans that
No, I'm not playing I know you think I'm phat
But I'm here to tell you
this is all just a ruse to end generational poverty even though it doesn't fit the rhyming or rhythm scheme of this song.

Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your grades
She says, scouts like a little more freshmen to play these days
You know I won't be no student, athlete Funko doll
So, if that's what's you're into then go ahead and move along

'bout that draft, no agent

I'm sure there's somebody dumb enough to, but seriously, WTF would draft Vanderbilt and pay him any significant amount of money?

Worked in the yard from sun up til sun down yestiddy, showered, ate some charred cow muscle, perused a little IP, chugged a couple large gulps of Rum Chata, then slept like a baby.

I gotta say it was a good day.

That pool ready?

Furbaby snatched up a lil baby bunny on our walk this morning. I thought she just found a half eaten burrito or something then I heard the poor baby bunny crying. Said NO!!! and saved that bunny from the jaws of death, put it back in it’s lil den. It was moving and stuff. :pray:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT