ADVERTISEMENT

Funkos

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
Does anyone collect funkos on this board? I collect Rick and Morty, Harry Potter, Looney Tunes, Star Wars, and GOT with others mixed in was wondering if anyone else likes funkos. They're super fun to collect and I'll pass them down to my child as toys once she hits the 4-5 mark.

I started in December. I now have 37. Well technically 31, six of them I bought for my parents to give me as birthday/Christmas presents.

So far I've got stuff from the below - including the ones I will be getting as gifts

3x Saga (comic book series)
6x Parks and Recreation
6x Mr. Robot
3x Nickelodeon
3x Preacher (comic book series/TV series)
2x Twin Peaks
2x Space Jam
1x Crash Bandicoot
2x Stanger Things
1x Ferris Bueller
1x Hannibal Lechter
1x Mr. Monopoly
1x Beauty & the Beast
1x Star Wars
2x Lion King
1x Razor Ramon
2x Hanna Barbara

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
I have 200 on my wishlist, though quite a lot of them I likely will never, ever get because they got really expensive once Funko vaulted them. Wish I had known about them long before. I just always saw them in Walmart and all they ever had was shit I didn't know anything about or was entirely uninterested in. Never thought to look up what different ones they had until someone mentioned the Mr. Robot ones.

^ lol. Well, not much real difference between that a bobble head.

Also, I’m not into autographs but some are and that could be considered just as silly.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
giphy.gif

Can we get an explanation of buying gifts for yourself for your parents to give you for Christmas when it's 8 months away?

Especially when you're 33.
Great deals aren't restricted to after Thanksgiving. I got all those for like 50% off. Funko Pops rarely go on sale for more than 10-20% off.

Does anyone collect funkos on this board? I collect Rick and Morty, Harry Potter, Looney Tunes, Star Wars, and GOT with others mixed in was wondering if anyone else likes funkos. They're super fun to collect and I'll pass them down to my child as toys once she hits the 4-5 mark.

I don't know why those things are so cool they are basically just figurines but I love them. I have Don Corleone on my bar as you walk into the kitchen.

The Rick and Morty ones are awesome

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
So far I've got stuff from the below - including the ones I will be getting as gifts

3x Saga (comic book series)
6x Parks and Recreation
6x Mr. Robot
3x Nickelodeon
3x Preacher (comic book series/TV series)
2x Twin Peaks
2x Space Jam
1x Crash Bandicoot
2x Stanger Things
1x Ferris Bueller
1x Hannibal Lechter
1x Mr. Monopoly
1x Beauty & the Beast
1x Star Wars
2x Lion King
1x Razor Ramon
2x Hanna Barbara

Cool!! I didn't know they had Mr. Robot ones

The best thing about the internet is that it keeps most of these weirdos at home, buying stuff online. They used to be the same guys lined up outside of Target/KMart/etc. at 8:00 a.m. waiting for the doors to open so that they could run to the toy dep't and see what was back in stock. Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning Cars, Star Wars figures. They would be there EVERY morning.

The best thing about the internet is that it keeps most of these weirdos at home, buying stuff online. They used to be the same guys lined up outside of Target/KMart/etc. at 8:00 a.m. waiting for the doors to open so that they could run to the toy dep't and see what was back in stock. Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning Cars, Star Wars figures. They would be there EVERY morning.

Nope. Not with these because you can only certain ones at certain stores. So the weirdoes will still be out

You guys....Little People coming on strong this season, so let me help you get in front of it now. Your bros will be falling over themselves to get what I'm about to offer you....but you're going to have it first.

I've got Disney Princesses, a fireman, a policeman, even a Batman. Aladdin in his prince outfit AND normal purple pants or whatever. Extremely diverse collection, you won't find this anywhere else.

PM me for details, $20 per LP but I will consider discounting for bulk orders. Let's make this happen. @me

First inquiry gets a free singalong princess castle with their order. Princesses will sing their famous songs when you put them down on the dance floor.

WHAT AM I THINKING? HURRY BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND
Damn that thing all to hell. Dog would always step on something and suddenly in the middle of the night A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEARTT MAKES!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT