ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

@funKYcat75 Photoshop op...

images

NYC doesn’t deserve Chick Fil A.

There was a New Yorker Article calling the store creepy because of its Christian values...

Today I walk by and there is an inflatable 6’ rat placed in front because the construction within was completed with non-union labor.

1) Have to wonder if New Yorker would slam the Halal stand slinging street meat 50 Yards away from where his Muslim Brethren murdered 3000 innocents... nah, he’s cool.

2) the workers inside looked exhausted... by the protests and other bullshit going on. Main host dude almost looked confused by the shittieness of the idiots he’s serving and is trained to be kind to.

3) the long lines have disappeared.

4) everything American seems under attack . Russians hacked our culture of being good people to one another.

NYC doesn’t deserve Chick Fil A.

There was a New Yorker Article calling the store creepy because of its Christian values...

Today I walk by and there is an inflatable 6’ rat placed in front because the construction within was completed with non-union labor.

1) Have to wonder if New Yorker would slam the Halal stand slinging street meat 50 Yards away from where his Muslim Brethren murdered 3000 innocents... nah, he’s cool.

2) the workers inside looked exhausted... by the protests and other bullshit going on. Main host dude almost looked confused by the shittieness of the idiots he’s serving and is trained to be kind to.

3) the long lines have disappeared.

4) everything American seems under attack . Russians hacked our culture of being good people to one another.
THe chicken sammies were awesome tho.

Yep. It's a sad day in this country when a business serves good food in a clean environment with the absolute best customer service in the fast food industry...and yet they get hammered and boycotted at every turn. Why? Because the owners are Christians. That's it. That's the only reason. And it's absurd.

It really highlights the fact that the far left are soooooo very hypocritical with regards to inclusion/discrimination and such.

Having said all that...Chick Fil A may not make it at that location or in NYC at all. But it will continue to thrive elsewhere.

Reactions: -Mav-
I read part of the New Yorker article. The dude is overthinking everything. Either you like the CFA sandwhich or you don't. Politics and religion have never made my food taste better or worse.

It's that attitude that would cause me to starve if I had to be a salesman. "Here's our product. You can buy this or a different brand, or nothing at all. It's up to you. What questions do you have?".

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
There's a larger metaphor or connection or lesson to be made somewhere in there, I'm sure.
The metaphor you're looking for is me, isn't it? I'm universally loved in the Paddock (admit it lurkers, you know it's true) and especially here in the good ol NOB. However, when I start a thread expressing Rafters expressing my steadfast faith that we'll go 40-0 next season, I'm reviled/condemned.

I am Chick Fil A and Chick Fil A is me.

Eff the police. And eff the Ford Motor Co. And eff their evil partnership.

Every day they wheel out a new undercover model. About the only model that the Metro/State cops aren't using in and around Metro is the Model T. And I bet they wheel a couple of those out when the Classic car shows are in town over at the fairgrounds.

Every color, shape, size model that Ford makes...they have incorporated it into their repertoire. Cars, sporty cars, SUV's, mid-size SUV's and even trucks if you extend the area to include across the ditch.

I haven't received a ticket (recently) yet but damn.

My neighbor used to work undercover as a cop. He was issued an early 90’s Chevy Astro Van, and then some sort of late 90’s Dodge sedan. No lights, no sirens, regular plates.

I knew of at least two other completely unmarked cars around town. Used for traffic enforcement.

It’s against the law to text and drive in the state. The state police have an unmarked RV so they can cruise the highway and look down into cars.

Reactions: Mashburned
This has been the worst April that I can remember weather wise. Cold, grey, more snow than rain. And to cap it all off, my allergies are still going bonkers. My body is a mucous factory pushing it all into my head.

Feels like I could be that snot dude that Willy used to have for his avatar.

This has been the worst April that I can remember weather wise. Cold, grey, more snow than rain. And to cap it all off, my allergies are still going bonkers. My body is a mucous factory pushing it all into my head.

Feels like I could be that snot dude that Willy used to have for his avatar.
It was 81 in P-town today...high of 53 tomorrow. Winter needs to STFU and go back north.

ADVERTISEMENT