ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Stephanie March? She played A.D.A Alex Cabot...
7de3eca550bf757bdde0c299280f3852.jpg

Mav likey. Mav likey lots.

WOOD redesign her foyer

...but her calves and jaw look manlier than mine

So, the wife took her spring break and tore through our garage chucking and organizing her teachers supply shit, general mess and organized the thing to a point of resembling a surgeon’s operating room.

On the curb is. PILE of crap 30’ long.

I’m thinking, it would be savage move to MAKE a spouse do a task like this then file for divorce... cause hey, I don’t want to do that shit.

Writing this one down....

So, the wife took her spring break and tore through our garage chucking and organizing her teachers supply shit, general mess and organized the thing to a point of resembling a surgeon’s operating room.

On the curb is. PILE of crap 30’ long.

I’m thinking, it would be savage move to MAKE a spouse do a task like this then file for divorce... cause hey, I don’t want to do that shit.

Writing this one down....

Children were raped while she organized the garage. SAD!

There’s a yeti cooler, a pile of clothes, and a cat kind of out in the lawn/front porch area at my new neighbors. I wanna claim that yeti, not the cat. I assume someone got thrown out of their house with their cat. Idk what’s going on there, but It’s interesting. The mom and daughter appear to look the same age. I’ve gathered that much.

Yes, they are semi trashy hot, but not too trashy. Def crazy. If one of em got kicked out Im gonna offer to shelter her, and even the cat if that’s what it takes. Haven’t seen much sign of life over there. Not the dog. Nothing. The yeti sits alone on the front yard.

Yes, they are semi trashy hot, but not too trashy. Def crazy. If one of em got kicked out Im gonna offer to shelter her, and even the cat if that’s what it takes. Haven’t seen much sign of life over there. Not the dog. Nothing. The yeti sits alone on the front yard.

First things first...snag the Yeti. Worst case scenario...you've added a cooler to your cache. Use stealth in the Yeti mission...but do it expeditiously. Time is of the essence. Because your main focus needs to be on the mother/daughter situation.

"Semi-trashy hot" is perfect. There is also drama in their lives right now (probably perpetually) which adds an element of vulnerability. Mix that in with "a little bit of crazy" and you have the trifecta staring you in the face...right next door. The stars are aligned...and the orgy gods are smiling upon thee. Make it happen, cap'n.

Not saying you won't have to move afterwards...you may even have to change your name depending on if you undervalued the amount of crazy involved in either chick. But it will be worth it, brother.

Make. It. Happen.

First things first...snag the Yeti. Worst case scenario...you've added a cooler to your cache. Use stealth in the Yeti mission...but do it expeditiously. Time is of the essence. Because your main focus needs to be on the mother/daughter situation.

"Semi-trashy hot" is perfect. There is also drama in their lives right now (probably perpetually) which adds an element of vulnerability. Mix that in with "a little bit of crazy" and you have the trifecta staring you in the face...right next door. The stars are aligned...and the orgy gods are smiling upon thee. Make it happen, cap'n.

Not saying you won't have to move afterwards...you may even have to change your name depending on if you undervalued the amount of crazy involved in either chick. But it will be worth it, brother.

Make. It. Happen.
Take them to Sizzler...then let the magic unfold.

Hahaha The Sizzler. And if you act right, I might show you my Blue Bell.

When I left the clothes were gone and the kitty was back inside the door....the robins egg blue yeti was pushed further out into the yard. Somebody really doesn’t want that yeti. I do.

When the US dollar collapses, Yetis will be worth more than gold. He who has the most yetis, rules.

I'm frequently up around 5:30am with our baby. I've noticed that there is a person that drives through our neighborhood in a Mini Cooper with hazard lights on around that time each weekday. He/she drives really fast and blows right through stop signs while essentially doing this over a speed bump down the street:

joy-ride.gif

I don't know if he/she thinks having the hazard lights on gives immunity from traffic laws but it's really weird/hilarious to me. No one has died yet so that's good but man, I'm really intrigued by this.

Last edited:
That’s really weird. I think you gotta kill em.

Honestly that's just a disgrace to the Yeti. It should be packed with miller at minimum. Anything else you don't deserve the yeti or beer.

Guess that’s why I own a coleman lmao

I was at The Wal Marts one time in the cooler section and this guy was staring at the fake Yeti RTIC coolers. Just really thinking about em. He said to me, stg, “I’ve come here and looked at these things about 4 times I think I’m gonna finally get one. They say they’re just as good as those YETIs. I work construction so it’d be good to keep stuff cold all day”. I just said Yea.

I don’t know how coolers became so damn cool.

Last edited:
I'm frequently up around 5:30am with our baby. I've noticed that there is a person that drives through our neighborhood in a Mini Cooper with hazard lights on around that time each weekday. He/she drives really fast and blows right through stop signs while essentially doing this over a speed bump down the street:

joy-ride.gif

I don't know if he/she thinks having the hazard lights on gives immunity from traffic laws but it's really weird/hilarious to me. No one has died yet so that's good but man, I'm really intrigued by this.
[laughing] that’s a great story.

It must feel incredible to live at a “awww f**k it, I’m gonna do whatever the hell I want” level, even for only a few moments at 5:30 am. My hat is tipped to that maniac (until his inevitable conviction for vehicular manslaughter).

I’m becoming more of a scofflaw with each passing day — I ain’t quite up to the Aleister Crowley “Do what thou wilt ” stage yet, but it wouldn’t take much.

(sure the mix/quality is horrible, but hey, it’s Randy. F**king. Rhoads. shredding a polka dotted Flying V)

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

joy-ride.gif

That, my wildcat friend, is your friendly neighborhood modern day paper boy. That's why he has the hazard lights on.

The reason he is driving so fast is because instead of delivering a paper to every single house in the neighborhood while riding his bike like the paper boy of yore...the modern day route is roughly one paper for every 25 houses or so. Probably more like every 50 houses.

Yeti is gone. Pile of Natty light where it laid.
Damnit, mash! That's one opportunity missed already. Don't let the cougar and her cub get away! Hurry! Go next door and ask if you can borrow some sugar. Tell em you're baking a cake to go with your flavor of the week Blue Bell. Blue Bell is a great ice breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT