ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Simple. Yet elegant.

images
There’s a team in Kosovo that will kick that Iggle ass

Currently 82 and sunny with a nice breeze.

Free round of golf this morning on a PGA championship level course. With free brews at the turn and on the back 9.

Chillaxing poolside waiting for the game to start. Might meander over to the pool bar every now and again to check in on the game. If the Cats play as bad as they have been I may just say eff it and go to the beach...to chillax.

BTW...how's the weather up north? Enjoying the snow and slush?

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Free round of golf this morning on a PGA championship level course. With free brews at the turn and on the back 9.

Chillaxing poolside waiting for the game to start. Might meander over to the pool bar every now and again to check in on the game. If the Cats play as bad as they have been I may just say eff it and go to the beach...to chillax.

Chillaxing and meandering about...you sir got it figured out.

West Palm? Breakers?

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

Have fun. South FL is cool. Couple breweries in the area.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Pretty clear that the key to the Cats winning is me watching from a poolside bar at the beach.

Time to see who the true blue fans are in this joint. Who's gonna chip in some cash so that I can keep chillaxing at the beach for the remainder of the season in order for the Cats to keep winning?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Pretty clear that the key to the Cats winning is me watching from a poolside bar at the beach.

Time to see who the true blue fans are in this joint. Who's gonna chip in some cash so that I can keep chillaxing at the beach for the remainder of the season in order for the Cats to keep winning?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I’ll help.

Go-fund-me-chillaxing-maxing-poolside-pussay-ogling-Sosay

81 and maybe one or two clouds in the sky. Perfect chillaxing weather. And I would be doing just that...butt these bikini clad babes keep obstructing my view of the ocean. Damnit!

Carry on, jackals. Don't feel sorry for me. I will find a way to persevere.

81 and maybe one or two clouds in the sky. Perfect chillaxing weather. And I would be doing just that...butt these bikini clad babes keep obstructing my view of the ocean. Damnit!

Carry on, jackals. Don't feel sorry for me. I will find a way to persevere.

Post pics of the babes or it’s all lies

Been to Estill county twice in my life. Both time with parents to Bunt Gross Chevrolet. Apparently you couldn’t buy Cavalier station wagons in Lexington proper. Anyhoo, swagged out 12 year old me thought I pullled a fast one when the sundry store or whateverTF mom & pop drug store they had sold me an entire 86 topps baseball card set for $9.99. Dumb country hicks.

I think it probably worth about $5 now, but still.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT